Close

Pet export: personal experience anyone?

Hello there!
I would appreciate if anyone shared their experiences about traveling with their pets OUT of KSA.  I know the procedure but was wondering if anyone ever looks at export permit? I brought my cat from the USA 6 months ago and now we are going back. Really don't want to go through the motions if this paper is not checked at the airport.
Thank you!

I used Pet relocation located in Austin  Texas to relocate my dog to and from Singapore. I plan to use them on my relocation to KSA.

They do all the paperwork, and they can do door to door service.

Regards,

Paul

Contact P.I.N (pets in need) or Open Paws Jeddah on Facebook. Both groups have members that have relocated pets to the US....

I want to take my cat back with me to Malaysia. I read the procedure of taking pet out from KSA but i do not know how do I get the pet passport and microchip implant to my cat. Is there any personal or agent that I could hire to help me with it? Those open paws and PIN are they gonna help you with the whole process? Everything is in jiffy. I am leaving this december, i am so desperate for anyone to help me with the process of exporting pet out from KSA.

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia