Looking for cat sitter

Hello All,

I'm seeking a cat sitter for about 4 weeks in August.  It's the time of year when most of us are out of the country, so I'm hoping I can find someone here that would be around to look after my 2 cats, Sam and Lydia. I'm very nervous about trusting the pet companies here, and I'm not so sure that I could trust a student to take good care of them.  Even if they are university level.

If someone is available that lives in Riyadh or the Dammam area, I'd be happy to bring them to you and compensate for your time.

Thanks so much,
~Evan

Hi Evan,

You really cannot go wrong with Advanced Pet Clinic in Riyadh. They have recently had an extension and refurbishment of their facilities. Dr Majed is wonderful with the animals and all the staff are friendly and caring. I cannot praise them highly enough. I have three cats and they will be going in this week while we are in Jeddah. I can go away with the sure knowledge that my "babies" are being well looked after.

No this is not an advertisement, just a very happy customer.:happy:

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for your post.  Do you think it would be a good environment for them to be in for about a month though?

~Evan

Hi There,

When I go home in the summer my cats stay in for about a month.
It gives me peace of mind knowing they are being looked after properly. It is fairly costly but you don't have to rely on friends or strangers.
They do though have to have had their vaccinations before going in.

Hope this helps