New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Salam alaikum Everyone ;)
I have lived in Morocco doing volunteer work for 2 months this year and absolutely fell in love with the country. I am now in Portugal after finishing a project as Operations Manager of several tourism apartment buildings in Lisbon and looking for a possible job offer in Morocco to move there.
I am graduated in Tourism & Marketing, and also completed studies in Hospitality Management in Barcelona, in the past 5 years I lived in London where I developed my business and management skills. I speak fluent english, portuguese and spanish, a bit of italian and my french is a bit rusty in conversational terms but after a while surrounded by a french speaking environment I will be easily fluent in no time. I'm starting to learn darija too.
I would be looking to work in my area of expertise and possibly managing or help you manage a guest house, Riad, hostel or small hotel. Organising events and travel related tours and packages are also some of my skills, with a very good IT, social media and marketing knowledge.

If there is such an opportunity out there, please feel free to contact me and thank you for your time.
Kindest regards to all of you
Angela

Same feeling but in Rabat :-(

hi my name is houcine i live in agadir  if u need any help about  getting a house i can help u  and im a serious man hope

ur welcome

hi to all im rachid from RABAT capital city in morocco and if u want to know more then just message me if u can ur welcome

Hi im ali ouheddi 39years old ihave experience in catering .restourant and hotels industdy iworked in oil and gaz company in abu dhabi arab unis
.am looking for a job here my email

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum + post your ad under the Jobs in Morocco section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello John, my name is Brahim and I'm in Marrakech
I'll be glad to show u around and maybe teach u dialect Arabic

I am an English writer currently living in the Loire Valley in France.  I am engaged on a 3-year research programme for a screenplay looking at the establishment of 'modern' Morocco by Marshal Lyautey as seen through the eyes of a young consular official.  At various times I will be visiting Fez, Tangiers, Rabat and Casablanca and I am keen to meet up with historians (amateur and professional) who would be willing to lend an insight into the social, political and military goings-on in Morocco between 1910 and 1935.  If Forum members know of any English or French speaking scholars ( I regret that I do not speak Arabic but if an interpreter were available...) I would be very grateful.  Alternatively if members are acquainted with academics of any discipline who might have suitable contacts within their workplaces, I would be equally grateful for an introduction.  My next Moroccan trip will be to Fez at the end of January 2017 when I will be looking to focus on the 1912 mutiny.  An orientation to various locations in and around 'Old' Fez as they related to Europeans sheltering in the diplomatic quarter would be particularly useful at this time.

Hi ,
I'm Imane , I'm from Morocco , and I currently live in the south of it , I'm a student in university , I study economics .
If any one needs help in anything , I'll be more than pleased to help him . 
Thank you ,

Hi, I am Candy from South Korea.
I just moved to Casablanca with my hubby.
Hope to meet up for a coffee or tea. Thanks.

Hi there.

Moving from New York to Tanger, Morocco, as Canada is not far enough from the new US President.
Would love to get an idea on shops/contacts to approach to furnish an apartment in Tanger. Custom curtain and traditional rug, mostly.

Thank you very much!
Abe

Hello,

I was born in Morocco and left for studies and work to North America and stayed there for over 10 years. I recently moved back to Casablanca to settle for good and now looking for contacts/friends, either English speaking expats or moroccans with similar experience.

Cheers

I'm Ismail. Seriously considering relocating to Casa, but i like Aguadir as well. Planning a visit this summer. Have a few friends scattered in Morocco,  would like to see it 1st hand. Speak English, looking into starting a construction company close to the coast. In the process of a feasibility study now. A LOT to consider. Open to suggestions.

Hi, I'm Diana. I just moved to Rabat a week ago and will be here for at least a year. Would love to meet new people in the area!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640235

Thanks!

Closed