New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Canada forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Canada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

My name is Mirela  I was born in Bucharest Romania moved/  adopted in to Canada when I was 3 1/2 I am now 29 years old I have been in Canada for 25  years if you have any questions I am more than happy to answer them this is just a small introduction have a great day

Mirela andreea wrote:

My name is Mirela  I was born in Bucharest Romania moved/  adopted in to Canada when I was 3 1/2 I am now 29 years old I have been in Canada for 25  years if you have any questions I am more than happy to answer them this is just a small introduction have a great day

Which province are you please?

Manitoba

Hi. My name is Arya (31). I used to live in Ottawa, Canada, for 5 years. I am planning on coming back this year to move and work in Canada. It would be a great privilege for me to get connected with amazing people in expat.com Thank you

Hello everyone , my name edna I live in Gabon at the moment and I want to have a substantial benefactor helps because I want to settle in Canada with my 16 year old daughter thank you to all

Hello, my name is Talia. I am an American living in Warsaw, Poland and I want to move to Canada and settle there. I want to make Canada my new home. I am trying to decide which city is best for me. I have been to Montreal and Toronto. And I like both cities and they are both different. I am looking forward to making some connection in Canada. So please contact me.

Hello to all,

Hi, my name is Danair and I am 27 years of age. I am currently living in the Bahamas. I am seeking connections to help me find work abroad in Canada in the hospitality field. I want to experience that feeling of working in other countries. If you would like to connect, plz feel free...  :)

Hi,
I'm Erika. I'm living in Gabon and want to settle in Canada.
I'm 31 years old. I have a communication formation, an experience of 2 years in media planning and 3 years in communication planning and strategy.
Now I'd quite like to sideways into profession of handicrafts.
I need some informations and guidance about moving to Canada.
Thank you in advance.

Hi there
AM Tendai from Zimbabwe am living in south Africa Capetown.i have never been in Canada but I will like to move  to Canada to settle there.i don't know anyone there and I don't have any connections there please connect me.help me to find a job any domestic job  or job in farms .please connect me also with new friends am 25 yrs old

hello everyone here,my name is imtehaz and i'm new here.I am currently applying for permanent resident for Quebec.I've already done the language tests TEF and IELTS general and also got my my academic qualification evaluated by the WES organisation in canada,toronto.Now i'm waiting for the online protal of Quebec to open in june to apply.I live in Mauritus with my father and do lots of manual jobs such as electric welding,wash and paint houses...etc.Well i don't have much academic qualification,i have done my school certificate and did a diploma in mechanical engineering workshop practice at the lycee polytechnique sir guy forget in Mauritius,the diploma obtained is a Brevet de Technicien en genie mecanique.I hope that my hope in going to Canada will not be vain and that i will be sucessfull there.
    thnx a lot

Thnx  a lot for thèse threads.and thnx for the welcome

Hi am planning to move to Canada this year to stay and find a job there.now am staying in south Africa Capetown am a Zimbabwean lady aged 25 but I don't know anyone there I will be very grateful if someone helps me to find a job

Hello everyone and welcome on board  :)

As this thread is only dedicated to the introduction of new members, i suggest that those looking for work/tips about how to find work to drop an advert in the Jobs in Canada along with you cv.

You may also browse through the Canada forum and the Living in Canada guide so as to get all primary infos.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hi,
My name is Mohamed Achraf El Bouhssini, I am an ambitious and hard working young man from Tangier, Morocco. I am a recent graduate in English Language, I have studied in two different universities; University of Abdelmalek Essaadi faculty of Letters in Tetouan, Morocco and University of Santiago de Compostela in Spain. I am a multilingual individual who can speak Arabic, English, French and Spanish. I have an acceptable experience in volunteering with many associations and doing roles such as giving language classes and translation. I am a talented person in language related fields, with exceptional communication and analytical skills ,plus, I have the ability to learn and adapt rapidly thanks to having had the chance to stay in many countries and interact with many people from different backgrounds. And I want to expand my experience and face new challenges outside of my country.

Just a basic ( read: really short ), introduction as I am new to the forum.
I am NOT an expat in Canada but rather a, Canadian.
Age: 51 Male, Lead Contractor for a Owner/Operator Land Owner for the last 18 years. Single ( after quick divorce from a 28 year marriage 3 years ago ) (Hey, sht happens)
Reading many topics here regarding all things Vietnam as I have a Vietnamese girlfriend still in Vietnam.
Happy to share insights into the workings of relationships of Men and Women.
If anyone is looking for info regarding Canada, shout out. Will help if I can.
Hopefully I can contribute to the forum and its members.

The name is Bright,  and from Ghana. Dark cheerful personality. Very open & amiable person. I am single man who just admission to University Canada West in Vancouver.

I think I really need help of an experienced hand to settle inn.

If you are up to the bill. ...let me know.

Bright

Great resume. I really will want to share your experience. How do I get in touch?

Bright

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board :)

@ Bright, this thread is only for the introduction of new members of the Canada forum. If you want to gather information or get more interaction with members of this forum, i suggest you create your own thread on the Vancouver forum.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Thanks.

Hello Everyone !! My name is Manish .I am from India. I have applied for PR  and currently in express Entry Pool but my overall score is low. I am having 16 years of Aviation security experience.Registered on Job Bank also . Any advise on increasing score please.

hello! mi name is keneilwe from botswana i will like to stay and work in canada,i did sales and marketing,i want a place whre there are lots of opportunities,can anyone help me

Hello my name is Shaelyn and I would like to immigrate and settle down in Toronto.

Hello mirela i stay in Botswana i would like to stay abroad,where can one find more opportunities in canada,please connect me with the relevent people.thank you.

Hi,
I'm Alvin. I'm from Connecticut, now residing in Toronto, Canada. I moved here 3 years ago for employment. I like here.

Hi my Name is Anne Laure,

I m french in Toronto for one year to work; I'm a doctor.
I would like to meet some people and share some activities!
Thank you,
see you,
Anne

Hi,
my name is sofee (Ugandan) i m a single mother of three, age 35, working in the construction industry with over 15yrs experience (especially Procurement /logistics...I speak English,  Chinese and Swahili , I'm looking forward to moving to Canada i'm not particular which city as long as in Canada(looking for a  job), I love the Canadians and the country itself due to many reasons but most especially that Canada is kind and has lent a helping hand in many areas. God Bless Canada and i Hope one day i can live in beautiful Canada with my family.

:cheers: cheers :)

Hi, I'm Anne

I'm a Mum of 4 from the U.K, soon to be moving to Toronto for my partner's work, just waiting on the visa.
My partner will be going there in a weeks time and we need to secure a rental. I was hoping there might be someone on here who could advise on good areas just outside the city perhaps that would be good for a family. I would consider in the city if affordable...

Many thanks,

Anne

Hi! I´m Mateus from Brazil.

This year I finished my business doctorate course, so I want to move to work in Canada, so I´m here to get any information you have do give!!!

thank you!

Hello!

My name is Sara and I currently live in Milwaukee, WI. My boyfriend lives in Vancouver and each visit I fall more in love with the city. After some consideration, I've decided to take the plunge and move there. However, I'm still a bit torn on the best path to take (apply for visa first vs apply for job first - seems like there are pros/cons to either). Want to come here and get some expat advice for those who moved to Canada.

Please message me if there is any advice you're willing to provide!

Thank you,

Sara

Hey you have good qualifications. Hope you get help soon.
Am a Kenyan willing to stay in canada but no nobody there.

Hi, My name is Philece and I'm from Freeport, Bahamas searching for a better life in Canada. I'm married with 2 young sons and I'm seeking information on how to migrate to Canada with my family. My husband wants to secure a job before we start the process so that he is sure that we dont move there in vain. Here in the Bahamas he is a firefighter. I also would like to study there. Can anyone advise me on the first steps i would need to make?

hello everybody

its pleasure to meet all of you my name is Andrew philip kakooza from kampala,Uganda 25 years old,
am a new member and have joined the site to find better opportunities in canada

any assitance would be helpful

many kind reagrds

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Akeyo,

My name is mubashir, i am from pakistan and i am a web developer and doing job in abu dhabi UAE. I would like to move in canada could you please help me how can i come to canada and which is best way to come.

Thank you

Hi Mubi.ma'am
Hope you doing great.  I am a Kenyan and still stay in Kenya.
I am also planning to move to Canada but I have not got a way out.
I am also sourcing information about the same and hope that we will get help.
Thanks and welcome to the hub.

hi i am still in canada served a sentance for selling cristal . i am retired from all that but thay wont leave me alone,check out gangster ways novel on chapers indigo ,smshwords amazon kobo its all over
tell me about that property at barges
[email protected]
403 477-4443

Thank you for the link as lm sure l will benefit from any info or advice

Thank you for the link as lm sure l will benefit from any info or advice

hi ex pats introduction, i am a actor writer, not a good one but hope to get out of this control of USA and Canada is not free anymore. like to move to Bulgaria and start over.
check out novel Gangster ways on chapters indigo.amazon ,smash words, kobo. its a ebook

Tommy Marks

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum
Closed