Looking for an appartment

HEy!

I am spanish and I will be spending next semester (Jan-June) at uniKL! I am looking for a place in the center, I heard Bukit Bitang is pretty well connected to campus. Any suggestions on which websites I should start looking?

Thank u! :D

Hello Eleurma,

Welcome on board  :)

You may start by dropping an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur  section of the website so as to get some offers.

For the rest, members will guide you.

all the very best
Bhavna

Hi,
For rooms example:
ibilik.my/rooms/364137/rooms-for-rent-bukit-bintang
For studio example:
iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/1005650/raja-chulan-sultan-ismail-klcc-condominium-forrent#ehP7WahV6EJYjXMr.97
Good luck

Hi! I got a room near train station. Easy access to all public transport within 2 mins walk. Most convenient place for students. You can inbox me for more details.

RM800 /Month + refundable security deposit.
house fully furnished. You can view if you wish.
10 mins away from bukit bintan by train. if you want photos inbox me your whatsapp number.
You can reach uniKL in 5 mins by train and 15 mins walk (MAXIMUM).

jubaer wrote:

Hi! I got a room near train station. Easy access to all public transport within 2 mins walk. Most convenient place for students. You can inbox me for more details.

RM800 /Month + refundable security deposit.
house fully furnished. You can view if you wish.
10 mins away from bukit bintan by train. if you want photos inbox me your whatsapp number.
You can reach uniKL in 5 mins by train and 15 mins walk (MAXIMUM).

Place your ad in the housing section at the top of this page.

If you still looking for room rent so pm me pls

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed.

Hi there ,
if you're interested in sharing an apartments with other interns, mostly Dutch , please contact me as I still have rooms available . The apartments are in Residency Mutiara, 10 mins walking distance to KL Sentral station.
Regards, lin

goexpatcom nice place to learn about KL. Bukit Bintang is more for tourist. ;-)

Hi,I have a room in Seri Maya condo *** ,pls call,

Tq
MrMorgan

@Morgan P

Welcome to the forum.... :)

Advertising not permitted on the open forum. Please place a free ad in the housing section top of this page.

Hi,

I have recently relocated to malaysia. Staying in hotel since more than a week. Searching for a apartment in kualalumpur.
If anyone is looking for an apartment too, kindly pm me so that i can get a room asap since i will be having a room mate.
I have to check out the hotel next week.. :)

@eleurma
Hii..
Did u manage to get an apartment?
If yes, kindly let me know if you found some place available other than the one you opted for.
Or may be if you wanna share an apartment, please let me know.

I have recently moved from new delhi to malaysia and still in a hotel.
Your little help is much appreciated.

I am currentky looking for room.
Can you please help

@yadabhishek

Please check through the housing section : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/m … la-lumpur/ of the forum at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.

iproperty
ibilik
mudah

but bukit pintang is very crowded and expensive as well :)

Hi, for expartriate. Most of them would like to stay in changkat, bukit ceylon. Or nearby klcc because around this area have alot foreigner.

If u like to rent a place. I might ask my fren is there any available place for rent.

Drop me a msg. Watsap number or email. Thanks