I need help concerning loan

I want to know how get loan from the bank here in Jeddah ksa

I need to know how can I get loan from the bank here in Jeddah ksa

The eligibility for you to get loan will depend on your salary and how long you've been working in the kingdom.. usual requirements are iqama, employment cert or identification letter, clearance from your bank c/o payroll... you may inquire in ncb, sabb, al rahji, saudi holland.. These are the banks which usually grant loan to expats

I'm 23 years here in kingdom my problem my company they don't issue certificate. Of employment while I'm 12 years in this company it is not possible to present iqama and pasport only and salary payroll ?

Proof will be needed that you're currently employed... im not sure if they will accept payroll slip alone... as i remember, salary certificate for the last 3 months is also a requirement... anyway, just contact any of the bank i've mentioned for loan details

Thanks to your info appreciate it

Thank u 😊 mdm I appreciate. Your info

Hello Jane,

what i know is your salary should be high to get a loan some require 9,000 SR Salary and above some they require 10,000 SR and above. Second option is your company should be certified in a bank for example, my company is certified in Saudi Holland bank then i can get a loan if my salary is more than 3,000 SR that's how it is. Ask your company if they have certified or registered in any bank if not you are required to have a high salary starting from 9,000 SR to get a loan. Good Luck Jane :)

Best Regards

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not advertise your company here and register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct