Making New Real Friends

Hi 😊 Anyone care to chat and make friends 😊

Just got here. So I heard so much about Dubai. Decided to pursue my goals here. But since I am new here. I just want to meet new friends :) Serious friendship only :)

Hey hii !! Welcome to Dubai ... Its great to see new people from all around the world coming to this melting pot of culture, tradition and languages ! So which part of the world are you from and what brings you here !

Thanks 😊 My friend invited me. And while staying here I am planning to work here if given a chance. It is a great privilege to experience living here.

By the way I am a Filipina.

Welcome to this beautiful city! Wish u all the best! cheers!

Thanks 😊👍🏻

hi

what is your number

verliedevilla wrote:

what is your number

Numbers and other contact details are not allowed on the open forums for safety reasons.

Also, take care who you pass details to.

helo!!!

hi

Welcome to Dubai ...how long are you here for and what kind of job are you looking for ?

Hello friends. Would like to meet the real friends around...

hi pls contact ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi I was in Dubai in November, indeed it was hard making real friends, and mainly I was on my own most of the time. The right company does help.

I'm planning to be back in Dubai next year. I hope to meet real friends next time round. Please message me if you're looking for expat Freinds.

Hey there,
We can make a small group of 4-5 ppl and meet somewhere during the weekend..
If anyone interested, reply here pls...

Thnx,
A

Hie , welcome am 2 months old here . Also looking for freinds as well.

Hello, Let's chat . Where are you from ..

Hello everyone,

Please note that the forum should not be used as a chat room. The forum main purpose is to exchange about expatriation.

If you want to communicate and chat, i invite you to do so via the private messaging system where you may have group chat.

All the best
Bhavna

Hi. Want to make new friends but good frnds.

Yes of course dubai is a most popular country in the world n hope yu will find a good job....

hi,how are you doing?i am here to have positive friend and know about other cultures then its my pleasure to be your friend and know about you more

yes contact ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Well. Thanks to be my frnd

Hi, my name is Sheree. I have been in Abu Dhabi since Aug. how long have you been here?

Well. I'm here since 10 years honey. So r u on visit or yu have permanent visa

Its so quiet in here ....

Where do you stay?

Where in Dubai?

Hello there Anter,

To whom is your post intended to ?

Think about including the username of the member in your post to make sure you get a response.

All the best
Bhavna

How to deal perfectly with expat.com?

Hi Anter,

All infos here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190522:cheers:
Bhavna

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please exchange your details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
cheran wrote:

Hi, I am here pls msg me

Welcome to the forum.... :)

Perhaps introduce yourself to the forum and then members will feel comfortable about contacting you.

Hi
U most welcome

Mohammed

To all participants :- Is this "Making New Real Friend" group use to organize any event  somewhere in Dubai?? If anybody knows about it, please let me know.

Regards,
Anandh

Hi Anandh,

The section you will have to refer to so as to know if there are any event due is here : Events in Dubai.

To organise an event, you may refer to the above section as well.

All the best
Bhavna

Hi Verli,

Would like to add in my friends list....chat...also.

welcome!!

wenz

U wel come