Visa process time

Hi sir,
I have offered a job from a reputed company in oman on 17th oct. I have sent all the required documents including gamca approved medical certificate to the company by courier and they received it on 25th oct. yesterday when I enquired regarding the status of my visa with company HR, he replied me that he just got my medical report approval from MOA today and it will take another 2-3 weeks for visa. Now its almost one month after I sent the signed offer, medical report and other documents. Can any one tell me what is MOA and what is the process time period of MOA approval for a medical report?

roshan1983 wrote:

Hi sir,
I have offered a job from a reputed company in oman on 17th oct. I have sent all the required documents including gamca approved medical certificate to the company by courier and they received it on 25th oct. yesterday when I enquired regarding the status of my visa with company HR, he replied me that he just got my medical report approval from MOA today and it will take another 2-3 weeks for visa. Now its almost one month after I sent the signed offer, medical report and other documents. Can any one tell me what is MOA and what is the process time period of MOA approval for a medical report?

Good day for you, roshan1983
firstly, be calm and patient as much as you can, processing of VISA takes long time.
Just for knowledge, you will come on contract employment Visa, then it will transform into permanent employment Visa for two years later. Most HRs try to spare you all details considering this long process, as I see , you have signed the offer letter already , that means you trust them , so don't lose this trust. Actually they respect your time that's why they do steps systematically.
I wish for you all the best

IRAQlinOMAN Good day for you sir :) Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me what is MOA? Thanks in advance

roshan1983 wrote:

IRAQlinOMAN Good day for you sir :) Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me what is MOA? Thanks in advance

Actually I don't know MOA, but I know all processing of doctors VISA is a collaborated work between MOH "ministry of health" and ROP "royal Oman police"
greetings