Family VISA requirements from India Home Country

Hi,
I am scheduled to start my Job in Saudi Arabia by November 2015 and I wanted to know from experts in the blog on the requirements of Family (Wife+1 Daughter age of 4.5 years) VISA that i need to complete from India before i depart to Saudi Arabia.

I have already completed saudi consulate attestation for the below documents:

1.  Marriage certificate
2.    Birth certificate of child
3.    Polio certificate
4. BE Certificate attestation

Please advise me if there is any thing pending that i need to complete Family VISA requirements from India to initiate Family VISA process after reaching Riyadh.

Please help me providing your inputs.

Regards

Imran Syed

hi i am new comer in saudia arabia my company did not provide salary from last 2.5 month how can i take transfer from my kafeel i am on work visa here

kaleemimran wrote:

Hi,
I am scheduled to start my Job in Saudi Arabia by November 2015 and I wanted to know from experts in the blog on the requirements of Family (Wife+1 Daughter age of 4.5 years) VISA that i need to complete from India before i depart to Saudi Arabia.

I have already completed saudi consulate attestation for the below documents:

1.  Marriage certificate
2.    Birth certificate of child
3.    Polio certificate
4. BE Certificate attestation

Please advise me if there is any thing pending that i need to complete Family VISA requirements from India to initiate Family VISA process after reaching Riyadh.

Please help me providing your inputs.

Regards

Imran Syed

Hi,

That's all what you need, but make sure your educational certificate is attested from both Saudi Cultural Mission in India and form Saudi Consulate, and when you arrive to KSA, you will need to attest all the documents you mentioned from Saudi MOFA, some job categories need no degree attestation for family visa, however, the education certificate attestation is a must to issue your own Igama.

Fees of 2000 Riyals is also required before you can file for your family visa.

Good Luck.

Dear legallegal2007,

Thank you for your response.

My VISA category is Project Engineer. Please throw some light on this category.

And further with regards to "attestation in Saudi Arabia" - Will it be done by my HR department or do i need to Visit personally and get these attestations done.  When I see the back side of the Marriage certificate, Birth certificate of child, Polio certificate of Child & BE degree certificate, there is MOFA number  sticker. Will this enough ? or I get it re-done in Saudi Arabia?

Let me know please.

Regards

Kaleem

To get more information about Family Visa, You can contact 0532980352 0532980353

Dear  Sawadi,

To whom these numbers belong to? are they agents ?

kaleemimran wrote:

Dear legallegal2007,

My VISA category is Project Engineer. Please throw some light on this category.

And further with regards to "attestation in Saudi Arabia" - Will it be done by my HR department or do i need to Visit personally and get these attestations done.  When I see the back side of the Marriage certificate, Birth certificate of child, Polio certificate of Child & BE degree certificate, there is MOFA number  sticker. Will this enough ? or I get it re-done in Saudi Arabia?

Let me know please.

Regards

Kaleem

Hi,

Your job category is among the four job categories that need NO certificate attestation, and you have the privilege of applying for family visa online through MOI (ABSHER) web site, it's easy and fast process takes five minutes to apply.

The MOFA attestation needs to be done in the KSA, so I think the MOFA number sticker you mentioned is not the MOFA attestation, but I can take a look at it and tell you if you want to.

Generally your employer is responsible to attest it for you, but some contract may show otherwise, anyway, it's not a big deal to attest a degree from MOFA in KSA, it costs you 35 Riyals and you can do it in no time.

Good Luck.

Dear legallegal2007,

Can you please share your email to send you scan copies for your check and advise ?

Regards

Imran

Dear Imran,

I am also shifting to Jubail next month as a Project engineer. Get good information regarding family shifting. All the documents I have attestate but what is Polio attestation certificate how to got that certificate. I am from India, as our country is polio free, any further certification is required. kindly help

thanks
koushik

Dear Koushik,

If you have infant or a Toddler then you need to take polio certificate from your pediatrician for your child. Please ask your agent to provide you proforma of Polio certificate he will provide you.

Regards

Imran

my daughter is 5 yrs and 6 month old. During transfer she will be around 6 yrs old. In that case is it required all vaccination are noted in book...

Please check with your agent to guide you further.

thanks a lot

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

I believe you have to translate your marriage certificate into Arabic and then get arrested from Saudi Counslate.

yes, Birth certificate and marriage certificate it was translated and attested...........what about child polio certificate.

Just to be on the safe side, I will recommend you to have that translates as well.

No need Polio certificate