Confused regarding medical examination???gamca or some other at Delhi,

hi frndz i am very confused regarding medical examination at delhi weather gamca is still there ,how long it iwll take for processing

Dear drvicky13,

First of all let me congratulate you for your job offer from Kuwait.

About medical you better contact to Kuwait embassy, Delhi for approved center as there is a huge confusion among the people about the center(GAMCA or kadamat). As per my knowledge, from 21st Sep kadamat is only authorized for doing medical for Kuwait and GAMCA is no more valid for Kuwait medical.

However, you call and ask Kuwait embassy about the same to get a clear picture.

Thx

thx buddy

Hello Dear,

Before you process firstly contact to Kuwait embassy to make sure that (GAMCA or Kadamat) which one is authorised for the medical. You can directly go to Kuwait Embassy. but before you go be sure about the timing of Embassy.
And if you need the contact detail of an reliable agent then just let me know. I will forward you the details.

hi buddy,thanks for the guidance please inbox me details of reliable agency ,how much time it will take for stamping?

Dear drvicky13,

In medical its taking too much time now. Like when i came before 5 months at that time GAMCA was there and it took only one day i.e. same day GAMCA clip, medical and same day i got medical report. But now in kadamat, it is taking 1 week to 10 days medical and to get medical report. First contact Kuwait embassy from where medical has to be done GAMCA or kadamat.

After u get medical report and PCC, you have to submit all the original documents(Passport, PCC and medical report) to Kuwait embassy for stamping which you cannot do without agent. it will take 10-15 days.

Thx

Hi Mr. nileshtks

Can you please elloborate the reason for the longer duration for declaration of medical results. Did they introduced new medical check ups which are more time consuming or is it because of sluggishness on there part

Dear HDBH,

Good to hear u and will be more than happy to clarify about this.

Now all the medicals are only done through khadamat and not my GAMCA... If u will C , the khadamat is only at 4 places(Mumbai, delhi, Cochin and Hyderabad) that means the candidate from all over india who got the VISA for Kuwait, they need to do there medical from this 4 places only. And the case of GAMCA Is different , GAMCA has its ceneters in almost all the major cities of all the states..

This is the only raeson which has increased the time of process, increased the problem and increse the expenses of person coming to Kuwait.  :rolleyes:

Thx