Moving back to the UK, selling our stuff!

Dear Potential Buyers

My husband and I will be moving to the UK in less than a month so we are keen to sell some of our belongings. Our optimum selling dates are from 1st September to the 22nd September 2008. If you are interested and/or want further details/photos please email me at midgit100@hotmail.com. I have advertised on several websites so it will be much more efficient if you could send any queries to my email address rather than post replies on the message boards etc. so that I can reply to you quickly.

We live in Bundang so we are only selling in the Bundang and Seoul area. We are moving to countries so we can only accept payment in cash.

Desciption of items for sale:

2 black FOLDING bicycles[/color]. Bought for W120,000 each from E-Mart a year ago, rarely used, will sell for W50,000 each.

TV, 29inch Daewoo, a year old in very good condition, bought for W290,000, can now buy W220,000, so we will sell it for W120, 000 including delivery.

TV stand with wheels IKEA for W10,000 (Bought 2 years ago for W40,000, has two small shelves).

A sofa (can be unfolded to make a bed, one year old, very good condition, bought for W130,000, will sell for W80,000 including delivery)

A bookshelf (one year old, bought for W50,000, slightly bent but safe so sell for W15,000)

A vacuum cleaner (excellent condition and powerful, we have some spare filters so we will include these, can buy on the internet for W74,000 so we will sell for W35,000)

A babsot (rice cooker, Cuckoo, 3 years old, very well used, steam and keep warm functions only W10,000 ) *already a potential buyer*

6 baskets (5 wooden/wikka, 1 plastic, will sell for W1,000 each or W5,000 for all 6).

Clothes dryer (sell for W3,000)

Fan (Hanil, quite powerful, can adjust the height and the head can move from side to side, one year old and in excellent condition, can buy for W30,000 on the internet so we will sell for W15,000).

Microwave (Daewooo, black, one year old, average condition, can buy for W78,000, we already have an offer of W40,000 so we will offer this at W40,000 or above).

Iron and small low standing ironing board (W20,000).

Table (small, Korean style low standing, average condition, 2 years old, bought for W20,000 will sell for W5,000)

FREE FREE FREE:

Pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, mugs, plastic tupperware boxes for storing food etc given away for free when you buy something from the above list (has to be worth our while in terms of bus or train fare-sorry!). Let me know what you need.

If you want any crockery, cutlery, tupperware boxes etc we are giving these away for free when you buy any of the above.

Thank you very much

Louise Lamb

I am interested in some stuff. Folding bike and stuffs. Also where are you going in UK. I am trying to go there too. KENT.
LALA LA