Driving in Dubai

Hello Friends

since 1 year back I got Driving License in Oman and I am Driving here I have my own car . Now the Company in which I am working currently its work is finished in Oman , and my current company has work is Dubai , So I will  be moving to Dubai in my Same company .

Will Driving License of Oman will be valid in Dubai , or I have to apply there for the same from starting ? (Eye test , drum slope test then Road test)

If it is required to convert Omani license to Dubai Licence then Will I have to give Road test again ? if yes then do there is some number of test or time fixed In which they will issue me Dubai License.

Is it required to convert Oman license before leaving Oman to International License ?

Thanking you

When you are in UAE as a visitor, you can drive with International D/L.  But Oman would issue IDL only if you have a valid Oman visa, so you may find it hard to get unless you do it before your Oman visa is cancelled.  Oman License will be good to exchange for UAE license, but they may ask for a road test.  It depends on rules current when you go to the License Department.