Indian/Pakistani music

Hi
Just wondering if there is anyone here who is interested in indian/pakistani music.  Specifically, I am looking for people who can play the tabla and the harmonium.  Thanks

I know a family but they r not into Tabla or Harmonium .what is your specialty ?

nonz wrote:

I know a family but they r not into Tabla or Harmonium .what is your specialty ?

Well, I just wanted to know if there are people who enjoy or participate in this kind of music...

There are plenty of Indian, Pakistani, & Filipino musicians amongst a larger group of Arab musicians from all parts of the ME. Western musicians are but a few these days although we used to have many in the old times.

Macdin wrote:
nonz wrote:

Well, I just wanted to know if there are people who enjoy or participate in this kind of music...

Oh that's it :(

@musicman

can you give me any contacts so that I can get hold of a tabla player and other musicians ie harmonium, keyboard and guitar players.  Thank you.

Anjum

@musicman

can you give me any contacts so that I can get hold of a tabla player and other musicians ie harmonium, keyboard and guitar players.  Thank you.

Anjum

Hello Anjum,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that musicman is no longer active on the forum.

If you are looking for musicians, you can add an advert for free in the Saudi Arabia classifieds>  Activities> Musicians.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed