How is your American Accent?

Hello, I hope this message finds everyone well :)

I am writing from New York City. I am working with a client in Dublin who is looking for an American to help them film in-country corporate videos.

While a little acting ability would be nice, they are more concerned with obtaining someone with a proper American accent.

This will be part time work, and all time WILL be paid :)

Can you please let me know if this is something you would be interested in? Even if you are not, if you could suggest somewhere else where I could reach Americans in Dublin it would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much - Hopefully your weather today was nicer than New York, it is quite cold and rainy here!

Can anyone who is interested please email me at aleber@transperfect.com?

The site will not allow me to private msg everyone and I want to be sure to get back to all those interested.

Thanks! :)

Hi,

your PM system should be working now ;) (please avoid copy and paste messages or you'll get blocked again)

Alanleber,

Hi first !!

I'm living actually in Paris but soon in Dublin (jannuary). When will you need your person ? I'm an actress and apparently with an american accent.

Keep in touch

AG

Hello to Paris!

At this point we actually do not know when the client will be starting/finishing the recording.

If you can shoot me an email I can save your information in case it is still going on in Jan!

aleber@transperfect.com