Is 14k RM is good for comfortable life?

Good morning
Hi… I am dentist by profession with doctorate degree   
Have a offer for 14k RM …. I have read all the blogs  now worried!!! Probably expected to work from Jan 2016.
My wife is also master in dental surgery how difficulty is to get Job in a hospital for her & what salary can be expected …..My employer don't have vacancy as of now

I have one son 10 year old   schools are sky high price
Anyone  have experience of Global Or Vikas schools
Want to stay close to school
Pls suggest & Comment
Thank u

14k is good salary for you, but try to get a job for your wife too.
Indian international schools are damn expensive.

Also now RM is very down and hence check ur savings in India and then come here.

Expenses per month
Rent : 2-2.5K RM
Food: 1-1.5K RM
Internet, utilities : 400 RM
Traveling / own car on rent : 500-700 RM
School fees : not sure.

Thanks for the response

actually  the main intention of cmg is  international exposure ....

some can pls guide for schools Havil/Vikas/Global are in budget

trying job for  wife also

Hi 14 k is too low with a child of school age to pay for. Basically you can just manage but absolutely no savings as just under 12k net (long term) and with school fees and a few usual medical bills etc.

You are lucky to get a Job as being a dentist as a foreigner isn't usually allowed (i thought in read it wasn't allowed for a work permit)  so for your wife double exceptionally good luck? So you have to assume she wont be working.

Thanks boss,,,,

hope will find job wife soon
What will be the cost condo of 2 bedroom for rent in brick? want to stay close to school?

Havil/Vikas/Global are in budget .....who is better among these?

needs help to find good school
pls  comment

since u are an indian u might find place around brickfields area.
its the little india of Malaysia and your son can enroll to study around that area as well..

if you are staying in brickfields i think RM14k should be sufficient but not luxury

Good after noon

Honsbridge academy ( Cambridge curriculum) in kota damansara looks Decent any  experience/idea about school? pls comment

Havil/GIIS/ Honsbridge academy  among these who is the best?

how to judge the good school?

PLS  reply urgent i have to commit  to one of them 12 oct is the intake