Finding Myself in Kuwait!!!

Dear Member,

Don't get confused by the topic, it actually means that I am looking a friends, it does not mean that i don't have friends, but looking for a person who has the same interests as of mine and let me introduce me here so that you all can understand me well:

I am Nil from India and working here from last 4 months as a Human Resources Professional. Kuwait is a nice place but frankly speaking, it's not much happening and nothing interesting to do. So, now in this small country I just want to make some friend so that we can explore Kuwait (Although nothing much to explore), Spend time together, Can help each other when needed, Share expertise / Knowledge, etc.

According to me the person, whose thinking matches with you, interested and hobbies are same (Not 100% same) would be your good friend and so let me tell something about my interest and hobbies. I like to do outing and never like to spend time sitting like idol at home, Photography, go to malls & beaches and i didn't remember when i got serious last time, i am Funtooz  ;)

Thx to read the message and have nice vacation of Eid,
:cheers:

Hi Nil

Get Married ! :-) Just Joking on a lighter note. ,,, ha ha ha ..  well yeah .. in my opinion, it is difficult to make friends like that .. i suggest .. you can join a GYM and make friends ,.. also you can make friends at your work place and then network with like minded people .. most of the people are with family here .. so once they get free from work want to spend resting, relaxing or socialize in families.

Thanks for you msg, :-)

My office Colleagues are very nice and friendly, but the main issue is Language (They don't know English and I don't know Arabic). Only my manager Speaks English and he is the medium of communication between me and other office staff, Well Google translator also helps many time  :dumbom:

I have also joined Gym, but the same issue (Language) but many guys are there who know English and we are bit friendly. You are also right that mostly the people have their family and after office they want to spend time with family.

Lets See, Hope for the best. Alone also I am rocking LOL Just kidding  :P I have friends and they are good but they are not enthusiastic like me. They only want to do is NOTHING