Watching American football in Bucharest?

Does anyone know a place that shows NFL games, perhaps by satellite? I have been researching and haven't found a place. Just curious..

conley33 wrote:

Does anyone know a place that shows NFL games, perhaps by satellite? I have been researching and haven't found a place. Just curious..

I don't reckon you'll find a place, NFL is rather unheard of here.  The only time I've seen games is on satellite on ESPN America, or as I do for watching American sports, I watch it on streaming tv over the internet, like on wiziwig or Kodi with the NFL GamePass plugin.

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

I haven't been able to find a place to watch the NFL...other than the Super Bowl. Sorry!

In Romania you can watch every major US sport via the internet and the quality is excellent.

NBA: google NBA League Pass
NFL: google NFL Game Pass
MLB: google MLB TV
NHL: google NHL Gamecenter

It costs and you have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription, but you can see all the games both live and archived.  HD Quality streaming.  A few years ago the services were spotty at times but now they are all very reliable.

I have personally tried all of these services and they worked fine with a normal Romtelecom phone line internet connection.