Beer out

Anyone enjoying a beer out anywhere also during the week? Just no to think only about work from monday to friday?

Hello federico.pasquini.

Welcome to Expat.com!

What about a small introduction? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, I'll be working in Bucharest for several months and I'll be really interested in living the city as well and meet people that may be here like me. I'm half italian half english and I do also speak spanish fluently. I'm open to any programme especially to discover the city!

Always open for a beer bro...

Hanu Berelilor close to Uniri or Centru Vieche (old town) can make our destination ;)

I am open too for a beer - I am Polish and work in Bucharest since 5 months.

Cheers - Tomasz

So let's make it!

What about going somewhere in Lispcani on thursday evening? Who's in for a beer or whatever?
Cheers
Federico

hy ,did you find a nice place where to stay?

Hello. I am french and I live here whith my boyfriend for 2 months.
Have you ever make the meeting?
We would be happy to come and join you for a beer in Lipscani!
Let us now.

Tomorrow at Zaraza?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=175967

Hi,i'm from Bucharest and i like to go out,i want to meet interesting people from other countrys,i would love to learn about their culture,it will be fun,who want to go out in Old Town? :))

meetup.com,is a place where you can make new friends and  socialize with expats people located in Bucharest.They organize meetups in Bucharest in Old Town every week.Good luck !

Hi,I'm interested to know people from different countries,I would like to learn about their culture.

[moderated: off topic+ Expat.com is not a dating website]