Country living with easy commute to Petronas

Hi all, I may have the opportunity to move to KL but I currently live in a detached house in Scotland in the middle of the countryside and don't like the idea of living in the city. Is there anywhere quiet around KL which can be easily accessed by train or other public transport?

Hahahahahahahaha

And your next joke.....

Welcome to traffic hell and smog. No just get a service condo near klcc like all the oil and gas types do and buy a gas mask. Handy in the smog  :sosad:

Lol. Thanks for the honest informative reply Nemodot. Yeah I'm not convinced about moving to a humid, over populated concrete jungle in a rain forest but job opportunities in Aberdeen UK are becoming scarce.

Hello there,

TO be honest KL is not as much polluted like in Jakarta, or cities in India like Delhi and Chennai. I know because i have been there. And yes they are many places around KL city with resort condition and easily accessible by LRT.Most of KL high end condos are like that. Believe me i swear you can find better and nice looking condos compared with available in Europe with affordable rate  If you are serious in moving here i can definitely find you one.

Cheers!

Joking apart compared to rural Scotland nowhere is that nice in KL. Public transport was linked to poor areas on the argument that middle class people used cars.

Most oil and gas people just get a condo near work as sitting two hours in a jam near klcc isn't fun. Or more! Just do it for the wonga!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the following section : Housing in Kuala Lumpur
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You can try in  Kampong Warisan, resort style in 22 acres.
Opposite is LRT Setiawangsa station, only 4-5 stops to KLCC.

Contact me when you come.

Charles
Mobile: 012-6170055
[email protected]

I have kampong warisan too.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

What is Kampung warisan .
Can I have a try on that?
:)