Mofa not attesting my degree certificate for change of profession.

Dear All,
AsalamuAlaikum
I got my degree certificate attested by the Saudi culture and the Saudi embassy in India. When I submitted the same to Mofa for attestation on their part which is required for change in profession for iqama they took the degree certificate for verification and returned it two days later saying the Saudi culture stamp/sign is not clear. As far as I am concerned I gave degree to an authorised agent and Saudi culture and embassy attestation are genuine. Even mofa didn't say they were fake they said to get it attested again.
However my agent says re-attestation of an already attested certificate is not possible.
Please help me in this regard .
Also is there any way to make absolutely sure the attestations by Saudi embassy and culture are not fake before approaching mofa again.?

Eahmed89 wrote:

Dear All,
AsalamuAlaikum
I got my degree certificate attested by the Saudi culture and the Saudi embassy in India. When I submitted the same to Mofa for attestation on their part which is required for change in profession for iqama they took the degree certificate for verification and returned it two days later saying the Saudi culture stamp/sign is not clear. As far as I am concerned I gave degree to an authorised agent and Saudi culture and embassy attestation are genuine. Even mofa didn't say they were fake they said to get it attested again.
However my agent says re-attestation of an already attested certificate is not possible.
Please help me in this regard .
Also is there any way to make absolutely sure the attestations by Saudi embassy and culture are not fake before approaching mofa again.?

there is serial number written on attestation,is this written clearly??if its written clearly then they can verify its better to give it to your company representative(Mandoob),no one can verify its genuine or not except MOFA.

Serial Number is clear..The thing is MOFA kept for verifying for 2 days and still refused to attest. They did not say it was fake or anything.

Eahmed89 wrote:

Serial Number is clear..The thing is MOFA kept for verifying for 2 days and still refused to attest. They did not say it was fake or anything.

My advice is to give this task to your company mandoob,is he refuse to do then offer him some money(100 or 200)

thank you for the reply. They rejected the company mandoob only... i didn't go direct. Now i am planning to go direct that's why i need to be sure its genuine. But from every Enquiry i made the thing seems to be genuine only.. If by chance its not genuine, do u know the penalty , if any? Jazak Allah Khair Bro.

Eahmed89 wrote:

thank you for the reply. They rejected the company mandoob only... i didn't go direct. Now i am planning to go direct that's why i need to be sure its genuine. But from every Enquiry i made the thing seems to be genuine only.. If by chance its not genuine, do u know the penalty , if any? Jazak Allah Khair Bro.

you are sure your company mandood went MOFA?may b he is lying??i dont know why they kept degree for 2 days,its just attestation.
well i dont know the penalty,
May Allah help you brother.

Ameen

Went to MOFA again direct..... and this time they attested..not one question asked....Alhamdulilah

Eahmed89 wrote:

Went to MOFA again direct..... and this time they attested..not one question asked....Alhamdulilah

Congrates

Did MOFA attest your degree directly in front of you or asked you to submit and pick it up afterwards?

in front of me..

Thanks for reply!