Hellooo, newbie alert.

heyy
im new to this website :]
i thought it looked pretty cool & i dont know a great deal of people in Saudi Arabia so i thought id join and get to know a few of youu.
hope youu all have a great upcoming weekend! :]
xx

Welcome to the forum.
try to join other discussions more often and you will feeli like family in no time.

Salman

thank youuu
hah yeahh probably

Certainly a thought provoking nickname you have there! :lol:

Mmmmmmmmmmm.
Up coming weekend. What are you up to?

Me, I'm moving pianos. Well, tying it down as I'm into bondage, allegedly. LOL

Alright kid. All shielas welcome on here.

Im from manchester.

We rarely had barbies upon which to throw additional shrimps there.

however, Riyadh presents an opportunity to fulfill such a wild ambition...

MadMaz wrote:

Certainly a thought provoking nickname you have there! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yes it is......anyways welcome,i hope u would enjoy the blog and find amazing friends over here:)

btw your profile pic is more thought provoking ,i can see this already :P

This one is interesting - she gonna get all them guys up and she gonna Seeya-allmoaning!.

Welcome to the blog - Riyadh Gallary is having a great sale on womens clothing... its coming into winter, you may want to get yourself a jersy.

The Eagles are Clucking...

Sparrow wrote:

This one is interesting - she gonna get all them guys up and she gonna Seeya-allmoaning!.

Welcome to the blog - Riyadh Gallary is having a great sale on womens clothing... its coming into winter, you may want to get yourself a jersy.

:lol::lol::lol: I dont believe you Sparrow ,u r such a *****....you know what i mean....??? Can I plz spank u for this:rolleyes:

Hi,

I am very sorry about this (this is the very first time I do it), but I changed your username to "Seemona" and I deleted your avatar.

We don't want to get the Expat.com blocked in KSA. I prefer to take 0 risks for our members.

Thanks for your comprehension,

Julien

Julien, you could have used a black marker as the newspapers and magazines used to do here in the old days

Julien wrote:

Hi,

I am very sorry about this (this is the very first time I do it), but I changed your username to "Seemona" and I deleted your avatar.

We don't want to get the Expat.com blocked in KSA. I prefer to take 0 risks for our members.

Julien

HEHEHE This act is funny but i m really impressed with your prompt & accurate response.
I even like MM idea....This guy is genius :lol:

lol well its only "thought provoking" to the minority that take everything too literally... i guess saudi arabia brings out the desperation in you boys.
but anyway, Julien, if you're going to change my name at least change it to something reasonable lol it sounds really lame now, my name is Simona Lisa so you can put that...
as for my photo, wow, i didnt realise that one glance at my face and arm caused such a stir... now i defenitely feel more comfortable wearing my abaya, especially around westerners...

Julien wrote:

Hi,

Julien

so that was an interesting turn of events...
anyway, thank you Sparrow for letting me know about the sales at Riyadh gallery ill go and check it out even though i will have no use for them here.
Saq-81, why didn't you have any opportunity to have a barbeque in Manchester?

This weekend isn't going to be very entertaining... my compound is having a “Halloween party” which is supposedly for all ages so ill check that out but i doubt it'll be a blast and hopefully next weekend ill get my dance on at the embassy party :)

So innocent ;)

boys will be boys, in Saudi or LA

Seemona wrote:

Saq-81, why didn't you have any opportunity to have a barbeque in Manchester?

its the home of rain!! no sunshine! fair dinkum :)

Saq-81 wrote:

its the home of rain!! no sunshine! fair dinkum :)

ohh rofl
aw i miss the rainn soo much <3 the first night when it was raining here i nearly died of lung failure from inhaling wet dust and sand particles :|
but yeah i suppose it is the best country for a bbq... all you have to do is get a slab of steak and leave it outside and it'll be cooked in no timee :p
but surely england has its moments of beautiful weather :p

Seemona wrote:

Not any more missy, that was only during the glorious Colonial era

*bump*

Hi Simona :D:D

Any plans of moving to khobar??

haha...im just kidding...

but seriously....any plans??:P

zb, you can always visit Riyadh, surely?

musicman wrote:

aw :( well i still think the UK would be amazingly beautiful, i would lovee to see London and Ireland :)
... put it this way, i would rather rain and hail then boiling 52 degree Saud heat.

the grass is always greener ....

yeah zb, musicman makes a very valid suggestion lol

lol...only if I'm invited :D

lol its a free world
so by all means, visit away :)

Seemona wrote:
musicman wrote:

aw :( well i still think the UK would be amazingly beautiful, i would lovee to see London and Ireland :)
... put it this way, i would rather rain and hail then boiling 52 degree Saud heat.

Scotland is where you want to go, then Ireland :D

BTW welcome, what was your original avatar, I'm intrigued :blink:

...hmm i think i missed out the part where we go for coffee and exchange numbers :P

mm2, if you missed it then, its too late now

rofl maserman ill take you're word on itt :) and thank youu... well i am definetly intrigued myself... it wasnt any worse than the one i have now, maybe even less so, only because someone on this thread made a ridiculous comment that my face is too sexually provoking... whatever.

haha zb, oh yeah i guess that did slip my mind.. silly me. well good luck with your conquest :p

I never lie :gloria

Seemona wrote:

aw i miss the rainn soo much <3 the first night when it was raining here i nearly died of lung failure from inhaling wet dust and sand particles :|
but yeah i suppose it is the best country for a bbq... all you have to do is get a slab of steak and leave it outside and it'll be cooked in no timee :p

lol lung failure! you a bit of a drama queen mate?

best weather in england was on neighbours and home and away...shame about the acting, scripts, etc, etc...lol

@mm2, who posted, "I never lie..."

... you mean, down?

Saq-81 wrote:

lol lung failure! you a bit of a drama queen mate?

best weather in england was on neighbours and home and away...shame about the acting, scripts, etc, etc...lol

no its called hyperbole to over-emphasize a situation that couldve possibly happened... you never know, i might just have very sensitive lungs haha

ahh neighbours and home & away, best shows ever <3 i miss watching them... but they're australian tv dramas? how could they possibly show english weather if its in australia lol

And yes, i know what hyperbole is, luv. it was you who nicked our language remember? after we banished our crims down under! LOL

and how can you miss neighbours and home and away?

And my point was that the best weather in england was a transmitted picture of nice weather in australia.

and i would love it if a medical condition such as "sensitive lungs" existed. but it sounds as likely as a "busted" heart. hehe :cool:

Saq, there are several across the planet who have nicked the English language and are now trying to call it their own with some added flavors of spelling and pronunciation....

its true.

but i suppose the UK did the same but with resources and people!

back to the chicken and egg situ, i guess?

Saq-81 wrote:

And yes, i know what hyperbole is, luv. it was you who nicked our language remember? after we banished our crims down under! LOL

And my point was that the best weather in england was a transmitted picture of nice weather in australia.

and i would love it if a medical condition such as "sensitive lungs" existed. but it sounds as likely as a "busted" heart. hehe :cool:

ahh naturally you're quick antics would've played out wonderfully, however i couldnt've possilby 'nicked' your language since im of eastern european backgound :) but for those that were unfairly driven off, they have done an amazing job at creating a nation in almost 300 years that suits up a high standard of comparison for the rest of the word including the land of our lovely queen.

lol well its a little piece of home that cant be found in the sandbox, though bondi rescue was on the other night which which made my day!
ahh on the contrary, a broken heart has actually been proven to exist! so, theres always a chance for sensitive lungs to follow suit.

Seemona wrote:
Saq-81 wrote:

ahh naturally you're quick antics would've played out wonderfully, however i couldnt've possilby 'nicked' your language since im of eastern european backgound :) but for those that were unfairly driven off, they have done an amazing job at creating a nation in almost 300 years that suits up a high standard of comparison for the rest of the word including the land of our lovely queen.

lol well its a little piece of home that cant be found in the sandbox, though bondi rescue was on the other night which which made my day!
ahh on the contrary, a broken heart has actually been proven to exist! so, theres always a chance for sensitive lungs to follow suit.

LOL ...bondi rescue??? next you'll be claiming that danielle minogue or natalie imbruglia had industrious music careers! :p

For a good sideways look on australia, you need to watch flight of the conchords. theyre from good old, ever reliable new zealand ;)

hmmm...not sure about broken hearts. though you sound a bit of a victim there!