Newbie...

Hi,
We're Emma & Duncan a couple from the UK.
We are considering buying and moving to Bulgaria but would love to know the pros and cons. What areas are best, what estate agents people used etc. We are looking for a house in the country with a bit of land.
Any advice would be greatfully received. :top:

Thank you.  :)

Hi,
www. icbproperties.com is a very good broker !

We live in Varna, Galata, Zelenika district. We bought there a plot of land and build a house with a great view on the Black Sea.

Greetings

Thank you. Shall check that out.

Welcome Emma & Duncan,,,Have you visited Bulgaria?,,if not!!,Visit,& view coastal & inland areas,,give yourself plenty of time viewing,,,I personally,,got lots of info on internet ,,made a short list (areas & agents) before visit,,,like you,joined expatblog,,& met a member on arrival in BG,,,,The Pro,s greatly out weigh the Con,s,,1 of which is Far better standard of living,,,google "yantrahomes.bulgaria",,they are based in Veliko Tarnovo,,very helpfull Agents,,who helped me on 1st visit,,,i have a beutiful house with land in Vinograd,,love it here,,,once you have idea of area you want to relocate too,,you can find people on websites,to help you in that area,,Have you been looking on web regarding areas that appeal to you?? Regards Eddie :)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please post your ad in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct