Looking for french community

We are a french/english couple looking to move to Bulgaria, I know the english community is there but are there other french?????

We look forward to your replies

Annie & Jean-Pierre

Bonjour,
No im sorry i can not give you the answer your looking for i think there are French people in Bulgaria probable a lot but where i do not know. Its unlikely there will be one particular village with a few French. More likely a French couple in one village then another French couple in another village so they will be hard to find.
To be best likely to live somewhere in Bulgaria where there might be French settlers its most likely best to go somewhere with a really high number of foreighners.
In the region i know something about Veliko turnovo region it would be the villages of Gostilitsa or Kapinovo
On the coast maybe somewhere like Avren.

Anyhow i lived in Bulgaria for 1 year at the longest i know a lot and would be happy to help you out with free advice about getting a solicitor. Where is good place to invest and so on.
[email protected]

Hi, Thanks , that is just what we ahd thought!!!
Annie

Annie why dont you advertise in France to get some of your own people out there. You could try to get them all in one village which would improve the value massively.
Its what the Brittish should have done got together but they obviously do not like each other too much.
There must be a massive market for Parisiens who could benefit from buying and living in a cheap place in beautifull countryside and renting out there French properties.

Hello Annie 24 and welcome to Expat.com!

We already have an existing Bulgaria Francophone forum. You can browse through it and start a new discussion.

Thanks

Aurélie

Bonjour Annie:)
J'ai des clients français qui sont sur place aussi.Si celà vous interesse je peux vous mettre en contact.Ils y habite.
A bientôt.

@ lazarovfr: In English please.

Thanks
Armand

Annie24 wrote:

Nous sommes un couple anglo/francais en train de demenager en bulgarie, est qu'il y a les autres francais????? je sais il y a des anglais, mais les francais ....je ne sais pas!

We are a french/english couple looking to move to Bulgaria, I know the english community is ther but are there other french?????

We look forward to your replies

On attend vos responses!

Annie & Jean-Pierre

Salut Annie24 !

Il y a des Français en Bulgarie en particulier sur Varna ! comme nous par exemple...! et il y a de plus en plus de Français qui désirent s'expatrier en Bulgarie ! ce que je peu dire c'est qu'ici c'est un pays (presque) parfait !

Hi lorenzo4, this is an Anglophone forum, could you please post in English?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Harmonie wrote:

Hi lorenzo4, this is an Anglophone forum, could you please post in English?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hi ! heu.....yes ! :(

There is a large community of French people living in Varna.  I rent an apartment to a French man and he has about 20 French friends in Varna that he has met over time.  The EFIV might be a good place to start if you are planning to live here or the Alliance de Francais (Spelling>?)

Thank you!!!

Cher Annie ,

Dans notre village il y a trois familles qui parle le francais parfaitement . Ou allez vous habiter en Bulgarie ???

Axinia Milanova

Hello Are you still in Bulgaria where? Je suis Francaise  vie entre Uk et Bulgarie . A bientot peut etre.

@ Francoise :

This topic is quite old and not sure that you will get a feedback.
Please feel free to start a new fresh topic in the Bulgaria forum if you wish to meet other french in Bulgaria.
Also please keep it in english here ;)
If you want to launch a topic in french, here is the french  speaking forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4289

Thank you ,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers: