Im a filipino. New here in oman

Hello, im a filipino. New here in oman. Any pinoy here in the blog? Thanks.

Hi leinice,

As you were off topic, i have created a new thread with your post on the Oman forum.

It would be great if you can introduce yourself please, this will help other members to know more about you. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi I am Akruti,
An resident of Oman since last 10 years, basically from India.

leinice wrote:

Hello, im a filipino. New here in oman. Any pinoy here in the blog? Thanks.

I'm from the Philippines and we have a group organizing meet-ups, day trips, beach bbq and camping trips. If you are interested in joining you are most welcome, please PM me. BTW, the group consist of different nationalities.

Kindly check the below link:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =3#2849348

I am Filipino also, first time to work in GCC- Oman..i want to meet my fellow kababayan here...

Alliver
Al Khuwair 33

Hi my name is gerrypanong I am a Filipino based in London. I am planning to consider working in Oman you know if anyone can put me in touch with Filipino organisations or group? Many thank!

Hello kababayan. Kumusta. Am here for more than a month now try my luck to find a job.

garaon wrote:

Hello kababayan. Kumusta. Am here for more than a month now try my luck to find a job.

Don't try your luck as you will just end up trying and trying and not getting what you want....
Claim your luck as if what you want is in your hands now ang give thanks even before you receive it.