Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

Hi all,

Should you want to organize a gathering with the other members, in your town, we would be pleased to help :).

It is indeed a great way to meet new people, isn't it?

If you would like to plan a get-together, do not hesitate to contact me, or post a message on this thread: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

I would like to join if this can happen

Am a new born joined just couple of minuets before :) Yes its a good idea and am ready to join.

Who would like to meet to arrange meeting ??

Don't just say it guys....DO it!

hi  I too stay in muscut near Alkhuwair i would like to join too.

t.balaji wrote:

hi  I too stay in muscut near Alkhuwair i would like to join too.

Browse all the forums in muscat...we just came back now from the mountain trip. We will meet maybe last week of September to plan for the next trip. But we need serious people only.

hi i too interested to come and iam serious, but i need to know how much cost so that i can also plan

t.balaji wrote:

hi i too interested to come and iam serious, but i need to know how much cost so that i can also plan

It depends on the activity. ...if we meet in a cafe...we spend ro2 for the coffee
.....yesterday I spent ro6 for the mounttain trip coz one omani friend hosted the lunch....if we go for dinner it cost us between ro 5 to ro8 per head...we split the bill among ourselves.....attend the meet ups as we do the planning for future trips. There will be one meet up this month most probably 2nd half of sept to plan for the next trip.

cool that good to hear, Keep me informing and I will be in touch and i will be joining whe ever I am free too
Bye and thanks for reply

t.balaji wrote:

cool that good to hear, Keep me informing and I will be in touch and i will be joining whe ever I am free too
Bye and thanks for reply

I created a new thread...meet up on 26th sept...please see the forums

what place is decided??? :sosad:

F.SIDDIQUI wrote:

what place is decided??? :sosad:

Pls go to the thread and participate we can't discuss the same topic here

Hi Julien,

I tried to organize one last year here in Sohar but didn't get any response. I want to arrange one in the coming week. any suggestions?

am in with u.

Hey there, meet up sounds like a great idea. How and when can we do this?

How? Do tell pls lol

It would be great

wait for me, I am reaching Oman soon  :D

It is great :D

Hi, I agree with Hexebella. Not only said it... Do it ¡¡¡  :)

hey people.

im sam , new in muscat. here to meet new people n making new friends around. please update me with the regular meets if any happening.
TIA.

Jebel Sifa day out is being organized this saturday 20th dec....however action plan is not yet discussed coz my lovely group has adapted a new habit now...last minute action hence I can't post it openly and create a new thread :(

Hi,
Any one interested in a trek or a walk?Please let me know,I am looking for an enthusiastic partner who is willing to explore Oman.
Regards,
Sadiq

i want to work in oman     ..............

i m waiting for any work   

if  you have   pls   mail me    on this e-mail

[email protected]

I'd like to join with you guys..

Any one in Salalah?

Dear hexebella

I would like to join your lovely group in the future .

Yes i would like to join get together group as i am new in Muscat. Want to make friends.

You are most welcome Samir....we are organising a trip to bidiya sands by 16th jan and requested one of our members to post the trip here in EB just watch out for that.

Cheers!

hexebella wrote:

You are most welcome Samir....we are organising a trip to bidiya sands by 16th jan and requested one of our members to post the trip here in EB just watch out for that.

Cheers!

Best of luck Hexe!
I ... ummm........ might... ummmmm!!!!   :D

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Cheers!

Best of luck Hexe!
I ... ummm........ might... ummmmm!!!!   :D

I always have the best of the best of luck Schaz. No worries :D

Hi Liverpool, I ll be around Sohar shortly. I ll be at Falaj. Hope we could meet up some time.

Sure...That is a wonderful idea....please let me know if its around Al-Hail ...
Asi

Good idea I would like to join you 😊 just let me know you when and where to meet.

Just Do it !!
Update the Group pls .

yes, i would like to join

So how is the trip like l am new here.what is it all about ..

Hi Exebella ..!!!!!!!!

Finally I'm in oman ...2 month ago!

if there is any meeting I would love to join you guys..!

: )

Welcome to Oman Sevda!
Will let you know even not from this EB...as you see the thread is very long and nothing happened. Talking is more fun than taking action :D:offtopic:
Have you received my message through Roshan sometime back? :offtopic: