2nd Expat-Blog Get Together in Muscat 16/05/2013

Dear All,

Its the time to have our 2nd Expat-Blog get together in Muscat to get to see our old friends (Who has attended the first meeting) and hopefully to see some new ones.

This time will meet up for Coffee at the "Costa Cafe" in "18th November Road - Athaiba" on Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:00PM.

For those who wish to join us, please post in here so that we know whom to expect to see.

Will make the reservation one day before the meeting, therefore will appreciate it a lot if only those who are sure of coming can sign in.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon :)

Cheers :)

I'm Listening :cool: (Transporter style)

Rammy87 wrote:

I'm Listening :cool: (Transporter style)

I think you would keep silent and listening for long, Man :lol::P

Team!
Im in this time.....  !  Just came back from Dubai last night and was such a tiring weekend...

So lets see each other on thursday!!!  :cheers:

Hey Guys I went to Snake Canyon in Wadi Bani Auf Yesterday..... This is the most incredible thing in Oman. You have to trek, jump from 8m heights into pools, swim distances of 50 meters or more in one stretch and trek for miles.....

It is absolutely magical.... but definitely not for the faint hearted. People have died, broken limbs and fractured heads..... But I am proud to say that I have only a bruised thumb as a souvenir, but I'll do it again :top:

schaz wrote:

Team!
Im in this time.....  !  Just came back from Dubai last night and was such a tiring weekend...

So lets see each other on thursday!!!  :cheers:

Hey Man,

Glad to hear that you would be able to make it this time. Now we are three, sounds really cool.

I have tried to call you several times but with no luck, I assumed you were abroad. Welcome Back & See you soon :)

Rammy87 wrote:

Hey Guys I went to Snake Canyon in Wadi Bani Auf Yesterday..... This is the most incredible thing in Oman. You have to trek, jump from 8m heights into pools, swim distances of 50 meters or more in one stretch and trek for miles.....

It is absolutely magical.... but definitely not for the faint hearted. People have died, broken limbs and fractured heads..... But I am proud to say that I have only a bruised thumb as a souvenir, but I'll do it again :top:

Hey Rammy, Hats off to your sense of adventure, glad that you had a good time. Keep up the good work :top::one

Do not forget about the Noodles adventure on Thursday, be prepared :lol::joking:

Yes Vido!
You got it right. I Was in Italy, then to Abudhabi and back last night (late).  Tired...

Lets just make this threat Stuck on the cover page so that everyone can well aware of the next get togetha! Else it would be a great pleasure to meet both of you.

By the way Rammy!
Im one of those who had a deep dive at "Bani Auf" few months back !!!!

Did you do the Snake Canyon thing..... This is a first time for me and made it out in 2 hours 10 minutes. Its a 3 kilometers trek but the path is unforgiving and its Nature's own tri-athlon....

VidoDido wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

Hey Rammy, Hats off to your sense of adventure, glad that you had a good time. Keep up the good work :top::one

Do not forget about the Noodles adventure on Thursday, be prepared :lol::joking:

Lol, noodle adventure...... now because it hasnt got any death hazards to it.... or atleast a broken limb or two :rolleyes: Whats the point of taking up the challenge :huh:

Rammy87 wrote:

Lol, noodle adventure...... now because it hasnt got any death hazards to it.... or atleast a broken limb or two :rolleyes: Whats the point of taking up the challenge :huh:

Always expect the unexpected ;):P

Guys!
Can't we change the venue ??

schaz wrote:

Guys!
Can't we change the venue ??

Since its all about the three of us, it shouldn't be a problem to change the venue.

You may suggest alternative that suits you better, I'm already in anyhow and anywhere

@Rammy, You may also suggest somewhere else if you wish :)

SO instead of a dinner, why don't we meet at Costa (Carrefoure) ?
If feasable ?

Hey Guys... Anything is fine for me as long as it isnt too far off..

@Schaz: Where is the Costa Coffee at Carrefour?? Did you mean the Mawellah City Center??

@Vido: Dude, you have to come for the paintball on 18th, you know that dont you?? :D

@Schaz: Are you free on the 18th?? A group of us are heading down for paintball at MLGL - Paintball Center at Mawellah.

schaz wrote:

If feasable ?

Yes It is feasible, No Problems :)

In this case we don't have to travel all the way down to Seeb or Mawallih City Center.

We can meet at any near by Costa Coffee, the one in Athaiba on the 18th of November Road can be a good spot to meet in.

If Agreed will make the necessary changes in the original post.

Rammy87 wrote:

@Vido: Dude, you have to come for the paintball on 18th, you know that dont you?? :D

Yes I do know about it and will confirm my attendance shortly ;)

VidoDido wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

Yes I do know about it and will confirm my attendance shortly ;)

Good I was planning to bring a paintball gun to the Costa Cafe meetup :dumbom:

VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

If feasable ?

Yes It is feasible, No Problems :)

In this case we don't have to travel all the way down to Seeb or Mawallih City Center.

We can meet at any near by Costa Coffee, the one in Athaiba on the 18th of November Road can be a good spot to meet in.

If Agreed will make the necessary changes in the original post.

Fantastic... I really like the 18th November costa cafe..... lets plan up there...> Rammy! I hope u ain't havin any issues on it !!! ??? ryt ?

Further, I will not be available on 18th as I have few other commitments.

It was extremely great to meet & knowing Vido on Friday. I have proposed and we have mutually agreed that we should gather atleast once a month, being the member of EB, exchanging ideas and sharing thoughts.

I would really recommend the active members to attend the monthly get together in order to expand the expat social circle via this forum.

Vido! Thanks for the wonderful meet, Bro!

Thanks to Rammy & Schaz for giving me the chance to meet them and get to know them in person.

Looking forward to meeting you again guys in the next get together and for sure will keep in touch.

Rammy!
I so wish i cud have met u as well. Never mind, Would see you in the next get together !!!

Not a problem Schaz... I am sure we will be able to catch up soon.

@Vido: Hey man, do you recommend making these meetups a regular thing?? We could set up the Costa Coffee at 18th November street as our watering hole !!!! :cheers:

Or the Caribou Cafe at MGM, but the parking is real bad during the weekends...... its too cramped up too..... I'll bring Marichel for the next meet too !!!! :one

Guys!
Please don't set MGM as a meeting place because my MUSTANG literally cries to be parked in there :P

18 November Costa is a fantastic place to be and sure thing we can make a proper get together every month. It would be a great thing!

schaz wrote:

Guys!
Please don't set MGM as a meeting place because my MUSTANG literally cries to be parked in there :P

18 November Costa is a fantastic place to be and sure thing we can make a proper get together every month. It would be a great thing!

Ha ha ha.... Schaz, a Mustang cries even on the streets or do you call it a roar then?? :blink:

Rammy!
Remember that "Once you have a STANG, other cars don't mean a THANG".

Mustang is a road terrorist. That roar shows its existance so that the tiny little creatures stay away :dumbom:

lol..... I'll let you have your moment :lol:

Rammy87 wrote:

lol..... I'll let you have your moment :lol:

On the road, every second is mine :joking:

Rules over :D LoL!

Lol... just dont get in trouble with the Cops :top:

U hear me ;)

VidoDido wrote:

Dear All,

Its the time to have our 2nd Expat-Blog get together in Muscat to get to see our old friends (Who has attended the first meeting) and hopefully to see some new ones.

This time will meet up for Coffee at the "Costa Cafe" in "18th November Road - Athaiba" on Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 7:00PM.

For those who wish to join us, please post in here so that we know whom to expect to see.

Will make the reservation one day before the meeting, therefore will appreciate it a lot if only those who are sure of coming can sign in.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon :)

Hi,

Would you tell me the result of your 2nd get together?

Best regards...

siyam wrote:

Hi,

Best regards...

Excellent with Honors :D

Great honors with great leadership :lol:

siyam wrote:

Hi,

Best regards...

Why dont you come along to one of our meetings !!! :)

The 3rd Meet is gonna be in June Inshalah.

Would love to see a considerably big number of people in there.

last time i missed.. this time i will b there.