I would like to make friends in Oman

Hello everyone my name is Franck. and I am in oman (Muscat) there is no time. I feel a little homesick for that I would like to make friends here in Muscat where everywhere in Oman. I am a caring, kind and friendly person. could be sites of specific Omani meetings? thank you and I will be very happy to be from your friend.

hi dear you will come to Oman
if any help you want her all friendly people
i am study now if you have time try to send email to me
have nice time
Mufarji

@abdelfranck6 , hello Franck happy to meet you,I would love to be your friend,I hope to be in Oman soon,,but my challenge is who will receive me as soon as I arrived,all documents is almost ready for the trip, Please will you welcome me, ***

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@egeonugideon4 hi dear how are you and where are you from?

@egeonugideon4 hello and welcome, please note that the OP is no longer on the forum. His post is from 2014 and his profile has been deleted long ago.

Regards

Bhavna

Hola soy Laura soy nueva por acá, soy ecuatoriana y vivo en Muscat. Alguien que hable español o le interese practicarlo me puede avisar. Hablo ingles pero quiero hablas en mi idioma también

@Bhavna thanx for anticipation

@LauBrando I can speak english ...but  i dnot speak spanich...where are you.live in musqat

@LauBrando

Hi, I'm Laura, I'm new here, I'm Ecuadorian and I live in Muscat. Someone who speaks Spanish or is interested in practicing it can let me know. I speak English but I want you to speak my language too

@salahhayat26

Hi i live in Qurm29

¿where do you live? ... Maybe you would be interested in learning Spanish hahaha...

@LauBrando I can speak english ...but i dnot speak spanich...where are you.live in musqat
-@salahhayat26

Sorry for replying late but you didn't ask me to reply, I just increased and saw that you had done it, thanks!

@LauBrando I can speak english ...but i dnot speak spanich...where are you.live in musqat -@salahhayat26Sorry for replying late but you didn't ask me to reply, I just increased and saw that you had done it, thanks! -@LauBrandoNo problem for late reply I live in misfah....

@salahhayat26ok,I live in nizwa am new and from Nigeria