Making new friends

Hey people
Visiting PP for the first time November 6.  I would like to make friends with people that have stayed there awhile. Maybe a beer on sunday the 7th at the Welkomen.

Wow so many views and no new friends. Amazing.

Hey Wendake,a beer sounds good..

Thanks for your reply and accepting my invitation.  I really do want to meet people living there and learn about everything I nee to know.

I am arriving late saturday and I will stay at the Velkommen Inn for 5 days while I decide if there are better places to be or to stay.  Name is Daniel.  If you rather go else where to meet, just let me know online. 

Dan

P.S. The more people the better so we can decide if we want to be friends and hang out.  Common folks let's have a little friendship get together.  Name a time and safe place and I will show up.

Safety in numbers and time is all you give to this.  If some of us become friends then we all win.

Hey Daniel,arriving Saturday?welcome to Cambodia...i have a feeling you will like it here..most people do..yeah we will definitely meet up for something when you get here.

Cheers.

Wendake,

Wait!!!  I am coming soon to join the newbies!!!

Fun fun in the sun!... Nov 17 is the arrival of titan300!

I can't wait!

Titan300

Ok start without me! I won't hate you guys! LOL'S

Hold all your ego's at the door and lets make friend! should be the motto of for newbies..

We need to stick together and have some sort of idea where each other are and doing. If anything goes wrong! we will need to support each other!

This site and the people on this site have helped me alot over the pasted 3 months or so. There is a disassociation that comes with communicating over the internet across the world. But hopefully with meetings and beer (lol's) will make us closer and merge us together to help each other!

I am arriving on the 17th and no idea where I am staying yet. I will keep in touch thru the net... our lifeline ...

Cya all soon!