Expat Meet-UP

Hey Guys,

Just seeing if anybody would be interested in an Expat meet-up sometime next week?

It's been a while since I last organised anything and there seems to be a lot of new people in Phnom Penh recently.

:)

:one

Hey Samantha !

I'm definitely up for some drinks !

Michael

Hi Samantha,

I would like to join as well.

Thanks for the reply guys. I'm thinking maybe next Wednesday/Thursday (8th/9th Feb). That way more people might see the message, this weds/thurs might be too short notice, unless you fancy a small crowd. I'm happy either way :-)

Just made a facebook event if you want to see who else may be going...

facebook.com/events/339283172759651/?context=create

So thinking next Thursday, 9th February @ Touk (opposite FCC on Riverside). From 6:30pm onwards, happy hour ends at 8pm.

Hopefully see you there! :-)

Update: 12 expats have RSVPd, so far,for next weeks meet-up.

The more the merrier!

Update: 18 people confirmed for next Thursday

:-)

Hey all,

Am def up for some drinks and meeting new people!!see you there!

Maggie ;)

TOMORROW Guys! Over 20 people have said they're coming. That's a bunch load of new friends and interesting people to meet, with the added bonus of a cocktail. :)

Thanks for organising the get-together session Samantha.
It was great getting to know so many people in a day.

Was good to meet you too!

You should teach me some Tai Chi!!!

Sure, perhaps we could organise a Tai Chi introductory session some time soon and have everybody join in to get a feel of what Tai Chi is all about =)

ill be in about the 19th of feb, really would enjoy if you started another meet up
thanks,
maxim

Samantha, Thanks very much for organising the last meet-up.  I had a great time. I would definitely be interested in a Tai Chi session or another meet-up.

Hiya, yes I think that would be fun! Is the cycle group on Saturday morning still active?