Meeting up for drinks on Friday.Anyone want to join us?

Hi there everyone,

My friends and I are meeting up for drinks this coming Friday the 18th at Touk which is opp the FCC at riverside, and we would like to welcome any expats who would like to join us.Most of the people who will be there are all expats from Expat.com actually and we all met on previous mid week mojitos events(am sure most of you have seen the post)and this Friday we thought of happy hour at Touk!!We can do some clubbing later...am sure it will be an amazing night!!!:)

Well all are welcome.Bring friends...friends of friends....cousins of friends..ok ok am kidding,but everyone is wellcome and we r going to have a good time!!!

Hope to See you all!!!Cheers.

I'm there. I'll have a jug of Sangria waiting for you :D

Sangria sounds wonderfull.That will be a good start:).am excited,I predict a fun night!

hi

Hi there,

I would love to come for a drink on Friday, i have been in PP for 3 weeks now and have not had much luck gathering expats for a drink. What time u going to be there?

will be great to meet everyone,

Katrina

Hey Katrina,

We'll be going from 5pm onwards. Happy hour ends at 7:30pm. But we're likely to be there until long after too.

Welcome to PP. Hope you've settled in ok.

Hopefully see you friday :)

Hi,

I will probably be there after 6 as i have to go pick my mum up from the airport (good timing i know.lol), but really look forward to meeting you all.

See you friday,

Katrina

discussion sticked !

Hi Katrina,

You have been here only 3 weekd,wow, am almost 3 yrs now!Hope you like it here in PP.I think we wil be there waaaay after 6pm ,so that shouldnt worry you :) .Am looking forward to meet you.

Cheers.

Hey,

If Friday's not good for you, with your mum coming and all, we can arrange a get-together another time. We're always out and about.

:)

Hey guys, I'm planning on going back to Cambodia in March. And is scared that I won't have much luck meeting up with expats or people who might have international experience or personality. So keep me posted guys, I would love to meet up with new people in Cambodia who are expats!

add me on facebook Linda Delilah Ung or skype linda.ung77 or mail me on here.

:)

Hey Linda,when you get here give us a shout.We have a large group of expat friends...dont worry about that :) We can meet up anytime.Cheers

Hey, great! I will give a shout here? But anyway I think I might get back earlier than march now. So I will def try to give you guys a buzz :) Looking forwards!

Hi there!
I'm currently living in Japan but will be moving to Phnom Penh in late March. Looking to meet new people. Please keep me posted :)

hi lolozo, welcome to Expat.com! :)

It would be really nice if you could introduce yourself to the rest of the members in the Phnom Penh Forum :)

Take care!

Hi Lolozo,you will be movinghere in March,for work or holiday?Anyway it wil notbe difficult to make friends in PP.:)

A large number of expats turned up at Touk on Friday(yesterday night)awesome happy hour deal,met some new people...which was really nice.We had a good time.

Cheers everyone bye :)

Hi everyone! I'm Nuala and I arrived in Phnom Penh just over two weeks ago from the UK.  I met some of you guys on Friday night in Touk and I have to say I had a really good night!  Looking forward to the next little soiree and hooking up with new people. Thanks to  Sam and 'Nikkinik' for organising it!

Cheers!

Hey Nuala,i jus saw this :) yeah Touk was fun,but yesterday was even more fun :)...especially the dancing part :) am glad lots of new people are showing up and that we all always have a good time.See you soon!!hopefully before the weekend :)

Maggie

Hey, Im new in PP, Ill come the 16th, so I think it is a good way for me to meet people =)

Ill be there !

Hey funkyfred,

You are welcome to PP.You will like it here :) cheers

hey fellow expats,

I will be in PP from mid April for work and first timer as well

Happy hour drinks sounds like a great idea

I will be keen to join for the next event

keep us posted

cheers

Levi

Hi Levi,

Mid April,just in time for Khmer New year :) You are welcome to PP,ill def let you know next time we meet up for drinks.

Cheers :)
Maggie

[Moderated]

Any plans for the next one?

Hi there,we haven't had another 'meet up'...but we def should..ill let you know. :)

Hi there !
I'm up for a meet up too :)

Hi...cool..ill try organise something soon..although it might be after the holidays.Otherwise anyone feel free to message me for a quiet beer.

Cheers :)
   Maggie.

Hi,

I would be up for a meet up after the holidays.

Been here about 5 weeks now, would be good to meet new people.

Message me also if you fancy going for a drink or two during the holidays as I think I may just be staying around PP.

Soph

hi I'm South African been here about 3 weeks also. Still finding my feet and trying not to get ripped off by the locals. Friday sounds fun but I fear I may have a sad lonely Xmas lunch. Any ideas for the 25th.

Cheers, Suraj

Hi all..
anybody still care for a meet up?.
just arrive 2 weeks ago

cheers

Hi guys,

So a few of us are meeting at Touk on the riverside for happy hour cocktails on thursday 12th January from 7pm.

Everyone is welcome, will be nice to meet some new people!

Hopefully see you there.

Hi rachelJ (hmm ... this sounds familiar haha)

I'll be there !!

Hi!
I m Belgian, and I ve just arrived yesterday in Phnom Penh. I don't really have contacts so far. I might come over on Thursday! Great idea

See you,

Alice

see u there...

Ill see you all there!!

Maggie

If I'm not out of town ... see you there

too bad, I am in cebu right now, come back to PP next week, hope we can do that again!

cheers

Hi,

I'll be there, see you all tomorrow!

Soph

Hi all,

I'm from Singapore, relatively new to PP, been working here for a month. Travelling has been really restrictive due to work. Haven't gotten much chance to talk to any expats yet. Would love to meet up with some of you peepz real soon! Cheers.

Ken