Hello, I am new in here in Cambodia. I am looking for friends..Thanks

Hi my name is Meizel but feel free to call me Mitch my nickname.I have been here for almost three months already and I always stay in where I lived,in Phnom Penh.I haven't yet meet some Filipinos here and make friends.

I would like to make new friends in this site.

Thanks to all!

With care,

Meizel:)

Combodia... Wow! Beautiful Place. The Land of Angelina Jolie. Nice to Live in...

Hello Meizel.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the phnom penh forum.

You can take a look at the list of Filipino expatriates in phnom penh.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi!
I'm not Filipino but I'm here in Phnom Penh if you want to go for a coffee.

Sam :)

Thank you Aurelie, I hope could find lots of friends in this site..

Hi Meizel, welcome to Cambodia :) Thanks for adding me.

Thank you...I am glad to meet you here too..Making new friends :)..how long have been here?

2 years na, time flies. Am in Vietnam now. Maybe we can meet up sometime soon.

Cheers

Hi Sam! Saw yournote just now. SUre! LEt you know when I'm back in PP :)

Hi Mitch,

I'm looking to make new friends too. I've been in Phnom Penh for awhile. I'm from Seattle, so I'm obsessed with coffee. Let me know if you want to meet up for coffee sometime.

Dannet

hi

will visit phnom phen soon,  looking forward to meet you there

share your cell no

sena :)

Hi m also same to looking some friends here so if u r free gv me a call  we can drink
Thanx
abdul

Hey there Meizel,

Hope you're doing really well :). I've been to Phnom Penh multiple times and am possibly looking to move there in the next few months. I will be there arriving 5th September for about 10 days. It'd be really nice to meet up/share ideas.

Would you be interested to meet up for a coffee or a drink? I'm originally from Canada (Vancouver, B.C).

Cheers, look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

There's already some of us meeting already next week if you want to join us

Hey Mebaria,

Sure, that would be great. When and where are you all planning to meet?

Thanks and Cheers

Hi, would like to join if there is some meetings for the expats here.

Hi :)
I think that post is quite old... but still trying... I have visited Cambodia some times, but i still don't have friends there. I will come back in December for around 6-7 months and want to meet people, i know some places where to go or share time, but alone it's very boring. Are you still there ?

Hello everyone

@ vlaaddark, yes indeed this thread is quite old. Better you start a new topic on the Phnom Penh forum for better interactions.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hey! I'm not Filipino but I'm always free to hang out :) that goes for anyone on this thread too, just give me a message :)

Good day Nuka,
Are you teaching in PP.
Let me know if you're free to join for a drink sometimes. Thanks.
Have a pleasant evening...

Best Regards, Mahindra  :cheers: