Greek in Riyadh soon

Ellinareesss (beloved  greeks) ,i am  thinking  to  move  over  in  riyadh with  my cousin.I am 25 yo  i am in  retail  business as  a  retail manager in  clothes  and I have a proposion as a retail sales manager in a technical company they'll  pay  me  4000 euro per month ,house,mobile phone and  car  inluded plus  health insurance,is  it  a good  salary  for saudi  arabia?
what  do  you  do  to entertain  your  life  there?
is  there  a greek  community  there?
:/

thank youuuuu!

The cost of living here is reasonable, and you may be offered a high salary which is free of tax.
But during you stay, you may feel bored.

Your offered salary is good ! Regarding entertainment you will not get any thing in riyadh.
Bro have a good research and make your mind ready to face all the things when you reach here !

An Ellinik! Greetings Ermis1990! There are lots of Greek here in Saudi Arabia especially in Riyadh, you just need to find their forum or facebook groups. I know because I worked with the company Joannou and Paraskevaides Ltd. for 3 yrs. in Riyadh.

As for expectations, they maybe right about how boring this place is but hey-- it's not everything that it's cracked up to be. In Riyadh, particularly in the heart of the city (we're talking about Olaya st, Thaliya etc.) Everything you need will all be there. Good restaurants, shopping for branded clothes and shoes and if you're into sports, the Basketball community is very much alive there. You just need to network yourself with good friends. Also when I was still in Riyadh, I bought a PS3/PS4 so that I'll just play all day whenever it's off duty. Hope you enjoy Riyadh. You're lucky you're in Riyadh not like here in Al Hasa City of Crap. LOL!  :dumbom::D

Thank you for your infos

Thank you

Thank you for your infos, do you know the name of the faebook group?

Do you know how my cousin can move with me without working?

As far as I know, only your dependents can move with you in Riyadh. Dependents mean wife, your children.