Hello there. I am new here!!!

How are you all doing.
My name is Josh. I am 33yrs. I am from London, England. I am a business man and I run a fun site in my freetime.
I currently live between Dubai, Zambia and Shangai.
Drop me a line and say hi. Ask me a question or two.

Bye for now.
Josh

Hi Josh !

Welcome here !! You seem to have a really exciting life.
I go sometimes in London and I'm gonna move to Dublin soon.

Take care !

AG

Thank you.
Oh yeah life is good. Am sure you will like it London. If you do go to Scotland dont forget to visit the distillers and taste some real Scotch whisky.

J

Welcome on Expat-blog Josh! :)

Everybody tells me to go to Scotland !!
I think I have to go there now !

If you ever come in Dublin some day, just tell me ;)

Christine wrote:

Welcome on Expat-blog Josh! :)

Thank you Christine. Thats the most beautifull smile I have ever seen!!!! mmmm!!!

Hello josh. nice having u here :)

Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

(moderated: no ads please)

Hey. Thanks Christine.

Tracky you are most welcome. I am also new here.

Josh

zainab hassan wrote:

Hello josh. nice having u here :)

Thank you Zainab.

Hi Tracy !

Welcome here. As I said, I'm quite new as well. I'm in Paris now but planning to move in Dublin. Are you from New York ?

AG

Josh u must be very interesting as u have received most response. Since you have asked for it i have a question?

u seem to be very confident man, can you define happiness, does money make one happy or love or making the most out of life, or otherwise?

meagan wrote:

Josh u must be very interesting as u have received most response. Since you have asked for it i have a question?

u seem to be very confident man, can you define happiness, does money make one happy or love or making the most out of life, or otherwise?

Hi Megan.

How you doing? 

My definition of happiness is an inner Joy. A peacefull inner gratification that is like a perfume of the soul. You only get it when you pour it on others and you get a few drops back yourself. You know the joy that comes with giving? Happiness comes with being content with what you have right now.
In life we experience different emotions.
When you are broke and  then you get some money your will feel happy for a short while. So money does not make one happy. Yes with money you will get the simple pleasures, luxuries cause you can afford it. But money does not last, so you cant depend on it to make you happy.
When you are lonely nothing can make you happier than being in a relationship. So when you do get in a relationship you will be happy but that feeling does not continue forever because you will get used to being in a relationship.
So being content with what you have right now should be the source of your Joy today. Make the most of it. Enjoy life. Go out. See places. Smile cause a smile is infectious and you get many smiles back. Its easier smile than to frawn.

Josh

Hello Josh
Welcome to the forum.
Nice definition of happiness and money, as far as I'm concerned there are some moments of plenty happiness and we have to profit of them like there's no tomorrow. You seems someone interesting. Nice to meet you.

Hi everybody.
I am Salim from Cameroon living in Senegal.collector and dealer of African antiques art.
Africa is my home and i will like to share its cultures , its values and my experiances traveling from villages to villages looking for my items .
Also will like  to meet lovers of African art here .
bye
Salim

natalie_bcn wrote:

Hello Josh
Welcome to the forum.
Nice definition of happiness and money, as far as I'm concerned there are some moments of plenty happiness and we have to profit of them like there's no tomorrow. You seems someone interesting. Nice to meet you.

Thanks Nat Nat.

Hi Josh,

So true about "Smile cause a smile is infectious and you get many smiles back." That is the first tool to meet new people in a new country or wherever. It works all the time. Sometimes you don't get it back, but just keep your sincerity and smile.. and eventually,no matter how stubborn that frowny is.. it will at some point turn into a shiny nice infectious smile :)

hi everyone.have a nice day to all!!!

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR