You need to have a project here in Egypt?

hey all expats
i`m thinking about to make a cafe only for expats
to feel comfort and have your own privecy and also to be away from silly egyptians
who`s intersted in this idea?

Hi Whedy,

How do you intend to keep the "silly Egyptians" out of the cafe?

look i`m half turkish and half egyptian
and know how egyptians are silly with expats
if you know cafe for non smoking only you will know how can i prevent silly egyptians to enter the cafe
you got it?

whedy wrote:

look i`m half turkish and half egyptian
and know how egyptians are silly with expats
if you know cafe for non smoking only you will know how can i prevent silly egyptians to enter the cafe
you got it?

Word of mouth?

hello whdy;

i think you can find a better approach to gain foriegners likness & friendship , you say you are half egyptian ? if i don"t respect half of me,i may give people the right not to respect the whole of me ! i can write i"am half egyptian & half british as i use to be mrs/price , but i"am very proud of whom i"am whatever my nationality is ,people respect me for who i"am & what i do and say,
i"am egyptian and i don"t think i am silly ?

suzana

Most people here claim they are " half" another thing!
And by the way! If expats are smokers, what happen?

Im 100% not Egyptian :)

But I 100% agree with Suzana one should be proud of what he/she is. I am married here to Egyptian women and by all means they are not silly except your own case. Stop using cheap ways to get ex-pat attention try a more constructive

suzana wrote:

hello whdy;

i think you can find a better approach to gain foriegners likness & friendship , you say you are half egyptian ? if i don"t respect half of me,i may give people the right not to respect the whole of me ! i can write i"am half egyptian & half british as i use to be mrs/price , but i"am very proud of whom i"am whatever my nationality is ,people respect me for who i"am & what i do and say,

suzana

suzana wrote:

hello whdy;

suzana

:top:

suzana wrote:

hello whdy;

suzana

Spot on, Suzana! ;)

whedy wrote:

also to be away from silly egyptians

very bad start - discussion closed

Closed