Inquiring about noc

My visa cancelled on 8 march 2014 the 2 years ban rule came on 1st july 2014 do i need noc for visit visa or employement visa...?

Please answer me

Zain1121 wrote:

My visa cancelled on 8 march 2014 the 2 years ban rule came on 1st july 2014 do i need noc for visit visa or employement visa...?

Please answer me

Hi Zain1121,

The answer to your question is technically 'no'.

But practically the authorities randomly demand an NOC for anyone who has exited anytime in 2014.

The only way you can find out is when your applications goes to the authorities for visa issuance.

I tried it  one time they asked for noc....what should i do now...?

Zain1121 wrote:

I tried it  one time they asked for noc....what should i do now...?

Hi Zain1121,

If the authorities asked your to produce an NOC, give them the NOC.

The compqny is not willing to give noc without any reason....if i apply for visit visa u reqiure noc or not coz i hread from people for visit u donot need noc confrim me ...?

Zain1121 wrote:

The compqny is not willing to give noc without any reason....if i apply for visit visa u reqiure noc or not coz i hread from people for visit u donot need noc confrim me ...?

Hi Zain1121,

What is the problem in reading the many other posts already available in the forum on the subject of NOC ?? These things have been clarified time and again.

If you exit the country after having worked here, to return within 2-years requires your last employer's NOC.

Zain1121 wrote:

Hi
You will need NOC for all Visa categories: Visit, Family, Tourist, Business, etc. There is no confusion whatsoever.
But since you left before the 2yr ban rule, try applying for Visit Visa. Who knows, you may get lucky!! Its just a gamble.... :whistle:

Sir i came to know that even if u complete  2 years still u need noc is that true....