Invitation Letter

Hi Everyone I am Aiza and I'm just new here. I Found this blog while browsing in the internet about the German policies for inviting their Girlfriend to Germany.

I have 2 kids 13 & 11 years old with my first husband(yes we're married)  and we are separated for 5 years(but not in the papers) we don't have any contact from him anymore since we got separated. Then after 2 years of our separation I met this German guy we've been together now for 3 years and he have been here couple of times but before that we also broke up in the mid of our 3 years (for some reasons) and now we're back.

My Question is: Is it possible for him to invite me (or including my kids) to visit him in Germany? Even if I'm still married with my first husband? And he is not also living in Germany because of his work but he have his house there. I mean Is it a long process?

Thank You and God Bless I'm glad that I found this blog!

Yes, he can invite you of course. The German embassy will then assess the danger of you not returning (but staying on illegally in Germany). You should show them that you have a job, family and maybe property in the Phils, which you won't abandon. Whether you are still legally married or not makes no difference in this respect.
You should contact the German embassy to ask about required documents and length of process.
I don't know the legal situation regarding custody in the Philippines, but in most developed countries you cannot travel abroad (or even move inside the country) without consent by the father (assuming you have joined custody, which is the default). Since you might be asked by immigration or even the airline, you should bring along paperwork showing that either you have sole custody of the kids, or that the father allows the trip.