I started posting without introduce myself...my bad!

Everyone,

I'm Siraj...moved to Riyadh from Karachi/Pakistan few months back. This forum is irresistible and I finally gave up, by creating an account! I am a private equity guy by profession (some weird art of buying and selling companies, not stocks). I've worked previously in Dubai and Singapore (short stints).

Sadly, my intense workaholic and academic life has pushed me off the sidewalk in terms of hobbies but there are a few things i'm good at: bowling, pc gaming, badminton, travel and networking.

hopefully the auto pilot mode in the kingdom will help me to develop my interests: golf, swimming, horse riding, reading my overflowing library of non-fiction books, shooting (sport) and...getting to know all of you amazing people! :)

I am 27, but not a bachelor! I have the most adorable one year old son who is now with me here...in the sandbox.

Cheers fellas

Siraj

Its the little grains of sand that make the bounteous land.
Start collecting now!

Aha - now that's much better, can almost picture your face now!  Welcome back and thanks for the intro - always helps.  Get active on the site, as you say, get to know people - even invite people now and again and you will have a very enriched time here.

Hi Siraj

Welcome to the forum and KSA.

Welcome to the mad house and Riyadh :D

musicman wrote:

Its the little grains of sand that make the bounteous land.
Start collecting now!

I agree. Everyone round here says small is good :/

there seems to be movement on the visa front by the way. shouldnt be long now (unless i get let down again!)

Hi Siraj and welcome! :D

Welcome the-Blade to the blog - and your family. Lots of stones for the son to throw around; not far to look for them.

Enjoy.

Hi the_blade (why 'the' ??),

I think I welcomed you on another thread the other day  .. but welcome again!! :lol::lol::lol:

There's long work hours here in Saudi for those of us who are here working BUT maybe they'd be considered short by a workaholic :lol:  I have a doctor friend who loves working here because hours are short when compared to back home.

Hi again,Its good to read more about u and I just hope this sand box has better options for u.You r lucky to have your family here so life aint gonna be too bad for u.:) Hope to see you and your family soon somewhere around :)