Desert Trip! with Weekend Trips!

Hi People!

A frequent question asked on the site is,'What is there to do during the weekend?'. Well, I joined a group on facebook, aptly named, 'Weekend Trips'. They do lots of fun outings and trips in Cairo, around Cairo, in Egypt and Europe.
If you haven't planned anything for the day of the 6th of October they are going to go Paintballing!
I won't be joining them on that day, but I fully intend on joining the group on the day of their desert trip on the 22nd of October.

If you're interested in going, check out the link below;

facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/event.php?eid=132714573442467

Hope to see you on the dunes!

i second you on that one, i think its gonna be one hell of an event :D

@Irish I can see 3 timeslots with different timings

I think if we're goin at least we should agree on which timeslot :)

link is not opening, i want to join event

Y30, I'm going to be an early bird and go on the 7:30am trip!

@ Pradeep_cma..join the facebook group, if the link won't open. Search for 'Weekend Trips'

P.S

I've also decided to go PAINTBALLING to got some stress I need to release and what better way than firing paintballs at people!

I got work on 6th October so i'll miss paintballin :)

i would like to go 22 nd oct
any body to join?

Maybe attending.

Paintball was so much fun!!!! I didn't beat any of the opposing teams but I did get my share of shooting paint pellets at them! I have the bruises to show my bravery in battle!! I can't wait to go again.

If you ARE interested in going on the trip on the 22nd of October, you need to call the number provided on the event page and book now for one of the three available times. Places are limited.

I have already booked ;) I can't wait to go boarding down the dunes!!

oh that's great! :D I've always wanted to go Paintballing, guess that is something I will have to try when they open up the new arena out here!

The Baharia Oasis is also a great 3 day trip, you can squeeze it to two if you're driving, but 3 days is ideal :) Wish I could come boarding, that would be so much fun.

i want to go but my friends r busy

Cairo_soccer. You don't have to go with your friends. If you depend on your friends on every outing you might be missing out on something fun! When I went on my first trip with the company I didn't know a single person. By the end of the day I knew everyone and we had a great time. It's a great opportunity to meet new people and do something different.
If you really want to go, call and reserve a place for yourself as soon as possible.

The numbers are; 0176300160,0174322400

who's going on 22 october? and, er, not being funny, but what're the chances i'll be the only non-egyptian speaker on any of the trips? :/

The group who have signed up to acompany me on the trip are all English speakers.
The 7am slot is full unfortunately, if someone cancels I will let you know.

I am signed up for the 11 am slot. Going with 2 friends. We all speak a bit of English ;)

I'll see you there YS! I will have a white cap with a captial letter 'I' on it. I for Irish!

It was nice to see 3 X-pat bloggers on the trip yesterday!
Kryptonite, Falafel and Chips and YS.
We had an awesome time!
YS it was good to finally meet you in person, I'm sorry our encouter was a short one.
I hope you had as much fun as group 1 did!
I can't wait to go again!

Ill be  in egypt for most of november I hope there are soe meet ups next month would love to finally get to meet some of you :)