Education Fair coming to town

An Education Fair is being held on October 11-13, 2010 at the Tripoli International Fair Grounds.  This maybe of interest to those of you with children and teens.  They will have representatives from universities from UK and USA along with other countries, educational consultants, and books for sale etc.
Google Education Libya for more info.

I really liked this bit of news. One tiny step in the right direction. Thanks for the positivity Blue J.

It's my pleasure MoEL!  :D

They have these events every year, it's very useful for students wanting to study abroad at Universities in the UK, US, & Canada. Every university has it's own stall there and guide the vistors\students with the info they need.

My suggestion to the students who want to attend this event, from my experience it is very useful if you take along your high school certs and transcripts that way the reps from the uni's there can judge and advise you accordingly to which course you are elgible to apply for.

FireFox wrote:

They have these events every year, it's very useful for students wanting to study abroad at Universities in the UK, US, & Canada. Every university has it's own stall there and guide the vistors\students with the info they need.

My suggestion to the students who want to attend this event, from my experience it is very useful if you take along your high school certs and transcripts that way the reps from the uni's there can judge and advise you accordingly to which course you are elgible to apply for.

Thank you so much for the advice FireFox. Very helpful to students across Libya and Brazil I guess :cool:

You're most welcome!