California student looking for friends

Hey everyone,

I am a student from California and have just moved to HK a few weeks ago. I work during the week so I don't have much time to make friends but I want to hang out with people after work and during the weekend! Hope to hear back from someone? Haha, take care!

Hi Vessy! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I hope you will make lot of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

WIsh you enjoy Hong Kong. I think the best way is trying to get in touch with locals. They are friendly.

Hello Vessy, what brought you to HK? I am from Miami (Florida) and i have been here for the past three years. JW

hi JW,

since you've lived there for quite a long time, do you have any recommendation for best coffee shops there? I'm planning to visit Hong Kong end of November and would like to make a write-up about its coffee shops. Thanks.

Cheers,
D

Hey Vessy,

I too have recently moved to Hong Kong and am looking for friends outside of work.  I'm your typical Australian dude just looking for mates (male or female) who fancy a drink etc.

I've not had to do the whole 'make friends' thing before so this is a bit weird I guess :) 

Anyway, perhaps hear from you (or anyone else interested).

Dave

Hey Vessy!! California FTW :) I'm moving to HK in like 10 days from California and i m down to grab a bite (hm mexican food perhaps?) when i m back!! kk hit me up!

deedee09 wrote:

hi JW,

since you've lived there for quite a long time, do you have any recommendation for best coffee shops there? I'm planning to visit Hong Kong end of November and would like to make a write-up about its coffee shops. Thanks.

Cheers,
D

Hello! When you get to Hong Kong aim for SOHO district, Central, Causeway bay, Wan Chai and Admiralty station (Pacific Place mall). These are some of the areas where there will be many coffee shops catering to the expats, locals and tourists. JW

oh thanks for the info, JW :)