Language exchange: Spanish vs Cantonese, Mandarin and English

Hola a todos! Soy Alison. Yo tengo 26 anos. I've learned Spanish for a little while. I would like to meet people who speak Spanish, so we can exchange languages. I am a funny person and love food so much too. If you love trying different kinds of food and making jokes, don't hesitate to make friend with me, so we can have fun and exchange language :)

Hi and welcome to the forum cielo_azul !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the language exchange section of Hong Kong classifieds.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

Hi! I speak English and Spanish. You can add me to mariano.giagante at gmail.com ;)

Hola. Estoy en Hong Kong hasta el domingo 9 de septiembre (2012) por causa de una entrevista de trabajo a la que he venido y me gustaría conocer algunas opiniones sobre la vida aquí y algo de la ciudad. Podrías aprovechar para practicar español conmigo. Saludos!

Miguel

@miguelam - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that other members can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Oh, yes. I didn't want to repeat what I posted somewhere else... but you're right: I'm in HK for a short visit (in fact, a job interview) and would please to have conversation in Spanish or English with someone able to walk around the city with me and show me how is life right here. Only until Sunday Sept. 9 (2012). If you are interested, let me know it soon, please. autodesplanifica[at]gmail.com

All the best!

Miguel

Hola como estas?

Don't know exactly how fluent in Spanish you are... I am new in Hong Kong just being here for 2 months. I am from Colombia, and here for masters studies... I would love to exchange language and maybe food styles also some useful Cantonese would be great... You can contact me, just send me an email: jclp1689[at]gmail.com.

Cheers,

Juan Lopera

Hi. I'm not in HK now and don't know when I will return.
Best,

Miguel

cielo_azul wrote:

Hola a todos! Soy Alison. Yo tengo 26 anos. I've learned Spanish for a little while. I would like to meet people who speak Spanish, so we can exchange languages. I am a funny person and love food so much too. If you love trying different kinds of food and making jokes, don't hesitate to make friend with me, so we can have fun and exchange language :)

Hola como estas?

Don't know exactly how fluent in Spanish you are... I am new in Hong Kong just being here for 2 months. I am from Colombia, and here for masters studies... I would love to exchange language and maybe food styles also some useful Cantonese would be great... You can contact me, just send me an email: jclp1689[at]gmail.com.

Cheers,

Juan Lopera

Hi Alison,

I'm Expat from Colombia living in Toronto(CAN). I'll be glad to help you with your Spanish.

Cheers,
josedial[at]gmail.com

Hello :)

Language Exchange in Hong Kong -> This page might be helpful for all those looking for some kind of language exchange.

Thanks.

Karen :)

HI Alison, this is ivan, i am from spain and moved to hk 8 months ago.
i took a short intensive mandarin course....but must say i find it very difficult. I am happy to meet you and exchange languages!  My phone num in hk is 91961803
Hope to hear from you, best , ivan

Hi moeenkassim,

Please note that this topic is one year old. And Alison might no more be active on the site. :)

Thank you,

David.