Finding new friends..

hi guys.. im new here in hk and im looking for friends.. im quite bored coz i have no friends yet here..

i can friends with you but i can speak English if dont mind contact with me we can friend

hi.. im karen.. are u living here in hong kong?

no i am living in qatar

i see.. nice meeting you.. thank you for replying.. :)

Go outside smile and introduce yourself. JW

hi JW.. i am going outside.. i will just walk out wen i got so bored.. but still havent found new friends..

Hi, I'm a local from Hong Kong.  Speaks Cantonese and English fluently and also looking to meet new friends.  Can I be your friend? :)

Hey Karen,

Please to meet you.

Let me know if you want to hang out, good food over some good conversation.

Cheers
Anthony

Hi ther Karen

Nice to meet you :-)

Please note i m in HKG and can be friends :-)
send me ur email id & contact details
regds
Hitesh

looking for pinay friend in hongkong

Hi sweetlovingcuteboy,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Maybe you should tell us a little more about you?

You may view the Filipino expatriates in Hong Kong network to make some contacts as well.

Good luck
Christine

Hey Karen,
I'm new in HK as well. Would love to make some new friends. How can i contact you?
Egi

Hello Karen, this is Ambrose. Let's befriend & catch up via expat-blog messages, shall we?

search fot [Moderated] on the web... I don't add anything.. it will be a great surprise for you :)

Hey Karen,

I like making friends from all over the world and Hong Kong is an absolutely wonderful place to do that. I'm Ron and look forward to hear from you!

Please contact me if you share any interest and are interested in making a new friend.
You can chat or contact me through msn/email : [email protected]

Hi wai_kelvin80,

An introduction about you would be nice.

Hi Karen,
I will be in Hong Kong in July or August 2011. If ur interested, perhaps we can meet for tea. I am female, outgoing and like having fun with no drugs or alcohol.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct