Meeting new people....

Hi - I have just joined this network (have never done this kind of thing before!) and it's all new to me!  I am interested in meeting some new people and expanding my life a bit so feel free to message me!

Welcome to Expat.com, Jojo1981,
How are you doing so far in Pnomh Pen?
Did you read the rest of the forum yet? I can see there are several discussions like yours here and you could make a start by participating in those or maybe try to give information you have to some people on the forum as you already are here since a year you have some experience of the city!
Hope this will help you to make interesting contacts :)
Cheers
Arlette

Thanks!  I have been in Phnom Penh for just over a year but am new to the blog site - wasn't even aware these things existed (I have obviously been living in a cave somewhere....!)
Thanks for the tips - seems like a good way to get in touch with people. 
I love Phnom Penh and the culture and way of life here.  Always looking to expand my horizons though!
:)

Hi, JoJo 1981. How are you? Glad to hear you here.

Hi,
thanks for your message.  I am good thanks and looking forward to the Water Festival holidays and getting out of the city.
How are you?  What do you do here?

Hello, JoJo
Well, I am fine. I am running a small guest house here in Sihanouk Ville.In fact, I live permanently in Phnom Penh, just set a business here. If you do not mind, come to the sea and stay at my guest house.
Kiry

hi!

I would love to come down to Sihonoukville - I haven't been since August.  What's the name of your guesthouse?

Hi, JoJo.
My guesthouse name is Golden Hill. It is an ordinary one, located on Ekreach Street, near the provincial police station.
Kiry

you are welcome...
if you are interested...we can exchange email... :)

cheers,