What items will I be allowed to carry from India?

Hi, I am looking to shift to Manila (BGC) for an year or so. I am going to be there with my family. I have understood that there are certain food items available in Manila, however, for the initial days i would like to carry my own grains/ pulses (Toor daal, Moth beans, Lentils, Bengal Gram daal )and spices. Also 2kgs wheat flour.

There are also some Ready to Eat packets by MTR , Kitchens of India i wish to carry. This will all be within the permissible limit to carry weight.

Can some one pls help me so i can pack the above items mentioned. It will be a huge help!
Thanks,
Regards.

hi
all dal 1/2 kg...........dal you like .it may be 2 kg. rice here sticker you will feel hard. buy from india 3 kg or as you like. wheat flour 3 kg,,,,,,, with tawa must ......here you no tawa.some utansils like frypan.tea cup plates plastic etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, medicine must..... here buscopan tablet 27 pesos. high price medicine. you bring mrdicine that you needs.  if you hv doctor  parchi  you bring,,,it will  (soonay tay sohaga) .half arm shirt, and nikkar (half pant)........umbrella...........here many singhs do   interest business 1000 pesos  pay and get 1200 pesos in 40 days. 30 pesos every day.