Moving to manila with family

Hi everyone
Just a day back my husband came from office and dropped a bomb on me.. He said we are shifting to manilla... I wasn't sure how to react... We shifted to Bangkok beginning of this year and now again pack bags and move....sounds good when we are alone but with two kids age 5yrs and 1 yr... No it doesn't. 😔...
There are so many questions in my mind...
Where to stay?
What about my elder kid school?
What about indian stores?
Can anybody suggest me which would be good place to stay if my kid goes to ISM school and he does not have to travel much plus I get a indian store some where close by.
Also how do I get a live in maid...

Thanking in advance

Hi shiftingagain,

You shifted at least once to Bangkok,
          mean you already have EXPERIENCE
                      and mean it's MANAGEABLE.

For maid: you can search somewhere like this one: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/phil … elper.html

For housing and ISM school: it can be Serendra in Taguig (refer this topic: internations.org/forum/show_post/1447239#1447239)

Indian store, I have been to one of them: Assad Minimart in Makati
(Their FB: facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.394484643958834.94256.387298751344090&type=3)

hi madam'
  Starting over again is always a hardway and , im inquiring on your kind attention if you will needing a maid, i am here in philippines and has my profile here also . i am looking a job or employer, i am a domestic helper in Singapore for 12 years, should you need further information on me, you can reply on  on my inbox here, or contact me on 09054488605. im looking on expat employer locally.

thank you madam
macmary

Since you are not working, why do you need a maid?

[moderated: pls post in the housing section]