Meeting a Philly and bringing her back to the green country

Hi guys.
I've met a girl on tinder  (manila), lovely girl . It's going well . I'm 40 . Just broke from Irish bird 12 years , I had a Philly girlfriend in the USA before that , my point is I Know about them .
If I was to bring this new girl back to Ireland for good
1 , is it an awfull lot of hassle.
2 how long does actually take
3 will she like it here ,

Thanks any feedback would be greatfull

Hy Irish fellow,

1. Of course a lots of hassle
2. Takes always longer than you expect
3. If she likes Irland depends on you.

Always treat her with a lots of respect and her family too

That's philippines rules. But the question is why to bring a lovely girl from a warm island to a cold island ?

She will still be surrounded by water...

Cheers

Kev man wrote:

Hi guys.
I've met a girl on tinder  (manila), lovely girl . It's going well . I'm 40 . Just broke from Irish bird 12 years , I had a Philly girlfriend in the USA before that , my point is I Know about them .
If I was to bring this new girl back to Ireland for good
1 , is it an awfull lot of hassle.
2 how long does actually take
3 will she like it here ,

Thanks any feedback would be greatfull

Hey Kev, don't mind a dram or two of single malt,,,,,, just too warm the cockles of me heart. Firstly welcome to this forum and I do hope you find some answers.
I'm an Aussie and paid plenty of money and lot's of time to bring my partner to OZ, 5 or 6 years ago and we are moving back to PH, retirement for me, family and familiarity for Bengie.

While you "know about them" have you ever spent time in PH? Not sure if your "ex" pinay was local US or not. As another member suggested how is your lady going to cope with the cold?
Best suggestion for you is to scour your local immi site as all the answers are there. Border control etc.

Many questions can be asked, have you met her in person?  Does she qualify for a tourist visa? The list goes on.
Good luck with other input and hope it works out for you and your lovely lady.

Cheers, Steve.