Schooling Help from Riyadh

Assalamo Alaikum v.v.

Hope all readers of this blog are doing good.

I will be receiving a offer to work in Riyadh with one of Top Bank located in Al Muruj. I am writing from India.

I will be coming for the first time along with my family for minimum of 2 years. I will be looking for info about Housing and schooling near by Al Muruj area. I want the housing to be near to school and interest areas so that family don't need to travel much. Also, if someone can give idea about local transport to reach to Al Muruj from Housing areas, will be give little estimation on time. Also, info on housing rent for 2-3 BHK apartment and monthly living cost. This will help me to negotiate with my employer on salary package. Do expact need to pay any additional taxes on Income in KSA?

Hope to receive few answers soon.

Wasalam,
Jafar Shaikh

You can check expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/housingavailable/ to find how much renting a house cost. There are no taxes here.

Hello Jafar Shaikh,

Please browse through Housing in Riyadh concerning your house hunt! You may as well post an ad there with specifications of what you are looking for.

I might also suggest you to browse through the Cost of living in Riyadh to have an idea regarding your query.

Cheers

Mishna

Hello all , we are moving as a family to Riyadh in few months time .
Wanted to know more about housing / apartments of HMG?? What all do they provide ? Are they good enough ??
Any good Indian or international schools with CBSC syllabus ??
Please reply ??
Thanks

if you find house in almruoj  there is indian school 5 minutes from you house or try to live in am alhammam area more bitter.