French girl lost in Bangkok - want to meet New people!

yes i am

Hi there,

I guess you have already made plenty of new friend lately.

However, I read all the posted and I found out that you are in tourism internship. Anyway if you interested we could share and become friend when you think is time. So let me know...

Happy staying and enjoy yourself in Bangkok.

Cheers...

I deeply Thanks all your numerous  answers to my call.
I just see them now so I missed all of you ... what a pity.
I might be in bkk again next winter and I will re activate my call.
Kiss from Switzerland
Tina

Hello
How are you, and how are you enjoying bangkok I've been here since January this year and i like it very much. I'm new on here looking to make friends and i am from England.
Dave

Hi Dave Thanks a lot for your words... I think I might be back in bkk next Winter again and will be played to meet you .
Best regards from Geneva

Pleased

Very sorry but I will not stay in Thailand with my Cambodian wife .... : I am just looking for a bank which will give me a good interest because I am not sure that in Cambodia it will be safe.
Have a good day

Hey... looks coll... can have fun for long time... i have just moved to bkk...

hi,I'm Rick,based in Bangkok and used to live in the US,hope to meet new friends too,please revert,thanks

Hi,nice to hear from u,I'm Rick,based in Bangkok and also go over to Zurich once a year too,we can be friends,thanks

Hi Rick,

You are still in Bkk? I have moved to Bkk for one year till now. Hope that we can be friend.

Thanks,
Ly

Hello thanks for yr msg.
No I m in bkk only on Winter. Maybe next Winter
Cheers
Tina

Hi,i'm Rick,my WhatsApp is +***,email is ***.i'm looking for friendship and even more if we can click,thanks

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Well,u can get in touch with me at +***whatapps

Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Hi,let's get in touch,you know how to find me at WhatsApp +***,thanks

Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Hi i am in bangkok today and Tomorrow,  we can meet my line id is *** i am born indian

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
Kokojoy123 wrote:

Hi i am in bangkok today and Tomorrow,  we can meet my line id is XXX.  i am born indian

Kokojoy123 Today 09:49:03
Who are you posting to?  This thread was started in 2015.

TO EVERYONE,
This thread is 3 years old. If you want to contact someone, just click on their name for example; Kokojoy123 and it will take you to the Private message screen then you can send a private message. You cannot post your contact information on the open forum. Please read the dates and address your post to the person you are responding to...
Kindly, (expat advisor)

capivanille wrote:

capivanille 24 April 2015 01:14:45  Last post: 3 years ago
Hi everyone,
I am Amandine, a french student, and I am newly arrived in Bangkok for an internship. I would be very happy to meet new people. Please contact me if you are interested!
Cheers

Maybe this thread should be closed???

hello, also interested, i am learning French, thank you.

Hi everyone,

This thread is indeed an outdated one, i am therefore closing this thread.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed