Meeting new friends

Hello

I have been in Shanghai for 1/2 year. However, I do find it very tough to make new friends to chill and hang out. I will like to meet new people from any gender here to just get to know each other better and hangout.
I m outgoing, love shopping and dining.
Do msg me if you are keen.

Thank you!

Welcome to Expat.com, palala :)
What brought you to Shanghai by the way?
(I'll move your topic to Shanghai's forum to enable you to make more easily contacts there).

Hello!
I relocated to shanghai for work. I m currently in d banking industry. Thanks for helping

Hope you are in Nanning so that I can get in touch with you....
Really happy to see that you can Speak Chinese! Please add MSN:[email protected] or QQ:411800167 to chat with me.

Thanks!

welcome to Shanghai, hope you lovin it so far!  What part of town u live in?

Hello! I stay at jingan area. How long have u been in shanghai?

Hi there,

I would love to have new friends as well to hangout with. Do check me out and send me a message so we could start from there. I'm in Pudong very close to lujiazui center.

;)

Hi,

I would love to meet new friends coz I'm also new here! Juzz send a message.

Cheers,
Jay-R

where are you from up to here

Hanniepie wrote:

Hi there,

I would love to have new friends as well to hangout with. Do check me out and send me a message so we could start from there. I'm in Pudong very close to lujiazui center.

;)

I'am Science and Technology Museum very close to lujiazui center.

Hi,

I used to be from Singapore/Malaysia, but my home is in Toronto now. I am in Shanghai helping my friend with his project edaochina.com. Feel free to contact me. We organize dinners and outings sometime.

GT

hi im just new in Shanghai please help me to have new friends esp a filipino community. thanks

Hi there everyone, i'm new and have been 2 weeks here.
I'm now residing here for work for long term, looking for new friends. Cheers! Feel free to drop me an email, [email protected]. See ya. :)

I am also new here,and have no friend. I am glad to meet you here!and I also want to improve my oral English. So, I want to make friend with you!