Looking for english speaking kids and their moms to hang out together

Hi! I'm russian,  live in Tripoli and i' m looking for english speaking kids and their moms to go out, play and have fun together. I have a kid, 7 years old. and we speak  english and russian. we would be delighted to meet nice people!

what about without kids:)

What about a 30 year-old kid? :P

ha ha..am yet to meet a 30 year old kid.. :P ty Veechansa for being the first one :D!

The pleasure is mine...:)

what about the Dads also?

I knew that was coming from somewhere soon......... :)

Hey, people, it was a sincere idea but you screwed it ip with your viciousness.
i'll be more precise - i need a playmate for my son. not for me. (hubby is enough so far) :))) so, is there anyone?  just anyone more open-minded?

As usual, we notice that a lot of people are slipping :offtopic::( in Tripoli's forum.

If you can answer positively to satinaa's quest of playmates for her kid, or organizing Mom/Baby meet ups it's ok. Otherwise kindly refrain from posting :offtopic: remarks.

Thanks

Thanks, FeeAcer, for your support)))

Hello Santina,

Not sure where exactly you live in Tripoli? But I would suggest you take a walk in Regata where they have a playing ground for kids to have fun and quite often as I come back from work i see alot of kids in the park....I am sure your son can find someone there.

Regards
Usman

Usman, thanks a lot for your suggestion. I do know about Regata, but it's on the opposite site of the city from the place where I live. ((

satinaa wrote:

Usman, thanks a lot for your suggestion. I do know about Regata, but it's on the opposite site of the city from the place where I live. ((

Orightey...that would mean you live somewhere near the city center....don't think there is a place there for the kids to play with other expat kids!

OK .. my older daughter is 6 and a half, younger is 3 y/o. My wife does not work, speaking some russian(and english also) ...We are living close to Umar al Mukhtar str.,and the most important thing, we do not have a car of our own..... fit enough ?

hi i have a 5 year old daughter she do understand english but she is still learning,
if you like we could meet

Nadia